1v1 brawl league

haha.I have school off too.:p Im probably going to play original smash bros tommorow.

If you were removed from the league for 3 months of inactivity and want to participate, please post all of your info again.

@Bio: I'm looking forward to seeing those graphics. :)

-Wiichat Username: 0suitowner
-Brawl Username: Tiki
-Brawl Friend code: 3051-7634-4365
-Wii code:
-Time Zone- Pacific/Westsern

hey GC did u teach ur bro fito all ur tricks?

Hell no but he tries to copy me some stuff with Snake.

How can you live in the U.S and have school on Veterans Day? It's kind of disrespectful to the Veterans. Tell your school that they should be ashamed :p

no school for me either tommorow :D
@ hero: that sucks for you to have school on veterans :/
@ GC: why do i get the feeling that every time me and your bro fito brawl, whenever theres a free 4 all, he only comes at me :/ i always get the feeling that im his rival or something

HAHA!!! I remeber that sking.It was me,you,mitza,and fito.You heard 3,2,1 GO! and with fire in fitos eyes he came at you.Like you did something.XD!! I was left to fight mitza...:lol:

@Hero do you go to a public school?

@ GC: why do i get the feeling that every time me and your bro fito brawl, whenever theres a free 4 all, he only comes at me :/ i always get the feeling that im his rival or something

I have no idea.

LUCKIEZ!!! Wish I lived in US but I get a day off Monday hehehe...3 days weekend!

Yeah we had remembrance day here and we don't get a day off school here in Scotty, we had to do a 2 min silence in an assembly and I kinda blew heads off with randomly cracked smiles coming from my face, everyone looked at the floor instead of having Scot pride and having their head high, so that means you guys will be early on in your time...right?

damn u guys! :dita:

i will have revenge....

-Wiichat Username: 0suitowner
-Brawl Username: Tiki
-Brawl Friend code: 3051-7634-4365
-Wii code:
-Time Zone- Pacific/Westsern

Sweet. Another ZSS player.

lol well not exactly....

I havent been playing zss for months.. I mean I have but not a constant one. I have been playing Jiggly ALOT and Toon Link a bit. Just tried Ice climbers and still surprisingly good with them. :D

~tiki

Back