1v1 brawl league

wait 0_0...how the heck you do that? homebrew always has me curious whenever i hear people talk about it

First, you need an SD card reader for your computer. I used my camera as an SD card reader. :lol: You can read how to do it and download the required program from here. The program is called Bannerbomb and it replaced the Twilight hack, which doesn't work anymore. It will tell you to get the HackMii installer too, which is where the Homebrew channel comes from. After you get the Homebrew channel, just visit the Brawl+ web site. They have a package you can download and copy to the SD card and it's all set up already. That's how I did it. I will never use Homebrew channel to steal any games and none of you guys should either.

Brawl+ is so different but at the same time very familiar. I haven't even used all the characters yet, lol. Gotta play it some before I have any league matches with it.

@realo y dont you just get action replay 4 wii?

Action Replay is not free and you'd probably have to enter all the codes by hand... I think.

man...that seems alittle complicated (-_-) but i think i can pull it off. if i do somehow install the homebrew channel, i just wanna do some color texture hacks like ike for instance:) i can make him look like roy:lol: and stage music hacks, thats all.
i will never use hacks to cheat in brawl :nono:

Can we still use the hacks even if we don't have the Homebrew Channel? Like does only 1 person need to have it for 2 players to use it?
I played a guy in the Target Test 1 stage and I don't have any hacks.

For Brawl+, I think of all the players need to have the all the same codes on for it to work online, but some codes can affect others without the codes I guess, like the stage hacks. You can choose just those codes.

@SKing me too. maybe ill cheat a little wen my friends r over :p
i no this guy named mikey, he hacked rob 2 make him have infinite up-b. :(
it was impoosible killing him.

Ah!!I wish i could do that one.My friend elijah hacks this game and make Foxs up b endless.You can kinda control it.You cant touch him.

One time i even made kirby falcon punch.How??Hack...:).Im good.

On topic:Anyone?I challenge the world...or just wiichat.

GCommander vs. SMASH KING (#0111)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHtRTuF_Z10[/ame]

Match results:
Falco vs. Falco @ Final Destination - GCommander
Falco vs. Snake @ Final Destination - GCommander
GCommander wins 2-0

@SMASH KING: Nice recovery and almost comeback with Snake, I thought it was gonna be over. :lol:

^Real-o was that a Super Mario Mushroom when SKing got back to the stage in the second match? I noticed that you added credits at the end of the video :thumbsup:

No, it was the "awesome" emoticon.
Emot-awesome.png

Hello all!!! Geuss whose back after a long run of ages of pain and suffering.

Anyone I know still come on...?

I'll just be spectating at the side lines this time, no need to re-sign me up or anything, I won't mysteriously vanish I promise and if I do you can give me a bullet to the brain, I swear!

You can join, Pichu.

You just start back at zero. However, seeing as you never played in the first place, that shouldn't matter.

eehhh!! Im being attacked by everybody! PAHTY, lol JK party times over lol, I'll join but i'll be playing for fun, not to win, just wanna see how good I do after all these months of Call of Duty on the PS3

Hey what happened to CK and everyone?

Where'd everyone go?

Edit: Well hey thanks, why not get busy as soon as I return ¬_¬ imma try hitch up all the old CoD:WaW clan members and make a social group for us all while waiting

Last edited:
GCommander vs. hero1771 (#0112)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUlvA50aH8[/ame]

Match results:
Falco vs. Snake @ Smashville - GCommander
Falco vs. Falco @ Final Destination - GCommander
GCommander wins 2-0

@GCommander: Although you have a good Falco, I really don't like your Falco. No offense, but it just doesn't seem like you use him as naturally as some people I've seen. For example, in early percentages you focus waay too much on getting a CG. While it may be true you may start getting much better the more you practice (not that you need it, you're already doing great), I'm still not convinced about you using Falco.
I like both your Ike and Wario much better.

Is it to late to join? If not then I would like to.

Talentz
Talen
3995 8537 7666
8239-2320-0386-0086

GMT

Last edited:
AW HEY THANKS ALOT GUYS!

Completely forget about me like i'm always here...

Lol whatever, sing me back up i'll be back in bussiness tomorrow when I get my brawl disc back.

Back