1v1 brawl league

I know you were the red one GC, but I don't know about the others. The replays usually don't show up on my Wii in the order you send them. I still need clarification. One of the P2 Falcos had red pants and one had blue pants. Both matches were at FD and GCommander won both.

Also, hero and SKing both used Snake in one of the rounds, which would have further confused me, but the matches were in different stages so I can distinguish that. This is why details are important, but further details (like who used which character color) are going to be necessary for me when you guys are having dittos.

Me vs SKing
Red Falco vs Blue Falco/ FD
Red Falco vs Blue Snake/FD

Me vs Hero
Red Falco vs Green Snake/SV
Red Falco vs Normal Jacket Falco/FD

^Sure, ok.

I'm not accepting challenges today because I have a terrible cold and stuff like that and I don't want it to interfere with my gameplay :sick:

Gentlemen, BEHOLD! I've installed the Homebrew channel and actually got some codes to work and surprisingly, it was very easy. Now I can never update my Wii again. :lol: Maybe we can have Brawl+ matches for the league now if anyone is interested and able.

Im interested real-o.Very intersted.

@GC ive been sick for over 2 weeks but i still brawl.

Ill challenge anyone today.

Gentlemen, BEHOLD! I've installed the Homebrew channel and actually got some codes to work and surprisingly, it was very easy. Now I can never update my Wii again. :lol: Maybe we can have Brawl+ matches for the league now if anyone is interested and able.

wait 0_0...how the heck you do that? homebrew always has me curious whenever i hear people talk about it

wait 0_0...how the heck you do that? homebrew always has me curious whenever i hear people talk about it

First, you need an SD card reader for your computer. I used my camera as an SD card reader. :lol: You can read how to do it and download the required program from here. The program is called Bannerbomb and it replaced the Twilight hack, which doesn't work anymore. It will tell you to get the HackMii installer too, which is where the Homebrew channel comes from. After you get the Homebrew channel, just visit the Brawl+ web site. They have a package you can download and copy to the SD card and it's all set up already. That's how I did it. I will never use Homebrew channel to steal any games and none of you guys should either.

Brawl+ is so different but at the same time very familiar. I haven't even used all the characters yet, lol. Gotta play it some before I have any league matches with it.

@realo y dont you just get action replay 4 wii?

Action Replay is not free and you'd probably have to enter all the codes by hand... I think.

Can we still use the hacks even if we don't have the Homebrew Channel? Like does only 1 person need to have it for 2 players to use it?
I played a guy in the Target Test 1 stage and I don't have any hacks.

Back