1v1 brawl league

You guys all thought the league died? But it hadn't even been a week of inactivity yet. :crazy: Anyway, the league is setup such that people can join and come and go when they have time to play, and the penalty for too much inactivity (more than a month) isn't very severe but still encourages you to come back sooner.

So, anyone want to have an official later tonight? I was thinking maybe a random official (where we both choose random for the character) but a regular one is cool too.

I will accept any match tomorrow (if I'm not too busy).

BTW I picked up Falco yesterday.

Haha, yet another character. I've never actually tried Falco, mostly because he feels too weird and he's too popular.
I really do enjoy picking PT and seeing people struggle against my Ivysaur. It's the kind of thing that doesn't happen with Falco; against him, people expect to struggle, no surprise element of any kind.

I will accept any match tomorrow (if I'm not too busy).

BTW I picked up Falco yesterday.

Haha, yet another character. I've never actually tried Falco, mostly because he feels too weird and he's too popular.
I really do enjoy picking PT and seeing people struggle against my Ivysaur. It's the kind of thing that doesn't happen with Falco; against him, people expect to struggle, no surprise element of any kind.

It does feel a bit weird at first but I'm getting used to it. I'm doing pretty good because of my experience fighting all of them.
SHDL(short hop double lazers), CG(chaingrab), and I'm on my way to victory with Falco :p

we are all good w/ falco. Me, DG, SKing, and Kikae all use him.
but we tweaked him to our fighting styles.
i luv his air metor smah :)
its my classic favorite :)

My falco is getting rusty.-_-.I need to start using him.My plan of using a lot of people is over.I relized that when i start practicing with one character i lose skill with another.My R.O.B is getting rusty...O_O

Im going to stick with,falco,luigi,snake,R.O.B,fox,DDD,Game and watch,and also getting good with sonic.:p

Back