1v1 brawl league

remember DG.....

you have too many ppl. u should have @least 3 ppl in brawl.
im also getting good w/ Sonic :p
i wanna c kikae and sonicman fight. ill probably b the most intense sonic brawl ever.

No you shouldnt hero.Use as many as you can handle.Mabye you can only handle 3...

And kikae and sonicman.It wont be the most intense sonic brawl.BECAUSE there not the best sonics.

I think that you should main 1 or 2 and sub atleast 3 so that's 5 characters max but it never hurts to learn about other characters so you could learn how to fight them.
My 5 are Ike, Snake, Wario, ?, and ?. I need to limit myself a bit.

If you see me online in Brawl just ask me for officials if you wanna brawl me for officials.

I think that you should main 1 or 2 and sub atleast 3 so that's 5 characters max but it never hurts to learn about other characters so you could learn how to fight them.

This post has made the most sense so far. And even then, there are people who just have a main and a sub.
At this point I'm mostly using PT, Wolf, Peach, and Kirby. Feels like I got a good balance with them.

Wasnt really inpressed because i cant use those one the battle field.But,its kinda cool even tho i saw it.

Me vs Smash_King
Falco vs Falco-Me/FD
Falco vs Snake-Me/FD
I win 2-0. GGS
I sent the replays.

Me vs Hero
Falco vs Snake-Me/SV
Falco vs Falco-Me/FD
I win 2-0. GGS
I sent the replays.

I sent all the replays already SKing and Hero.

New: When I play and I put "CP?" in the character selection screen it just means "Counter Pick" in other words "what stage do you want". So when I put CP? just tell me the initials or name of a stage that you want to play in.
FD=Final Destination SV=Smashvile BF=Battlefield and so on :)

@GCommander: I can't tell which of the Falco dittos is with hero and which is with SKing. The only notable difference between them I can see is the P2 Falco has different colored pants in them. Please clarify.

CK's replays last time (C. Falcon dittos) had the names of the players in them. Is that a homebrew channel hack or is there some other way to do that?

damn it to hell...i should not have used snake on that second round with GC...shouldv'e just stuck with falco instead, [stupid mistake #1] :mad2:

but yeah GC your falco is impressive:) i can tell i had you going at first when we both used falco the first round. but still every brawler on my roster that uses falco, all have the same old strategies with him (-_-) the CG=chain grab, and the low jump to a blaster. it all kinda gets on my nerves in a way.

im just saying...

Real-o I was the red jacket Falco on all matches.
I'm not sure of the color that SKing or Hero used. I turned off my Wii so I can't check right now.
Well I sent them in order from Me vs SKing to Me vs Hero.

Back