2008 is a Leap Year; March 9th is Daylight Savings-

T3kNi9e said:
Damn you fanboys really think of everything dont you? Im guessing you guys are going to be waiting in line for this game?

Never in my life have I ever waited for the release of something like that. It was either get lucky and they have it in stock on release date or just wait until they do.

If you're "addicted" to something, you'll definitely have to wait in line. I'm taking it you're not a very serious gamer and that you're a casual gamer, right? I am too, but not for games like these. These kind of games come once-in-a-decade and I don't wanna miss out on any of the excitement! This game has unbelievably huge amounts of features and stuff and I simply can't wait to play it. I waited in line for Halo 3 aswell (next morning of release, yes there was a long queue). And I'm also mega-addicted to Harry Potter, which is why I camped out and waited in line all night long for the midnight release party of the lat three books. Addiction is a disease!!!

T3kNi9e said:
Damn you fanboys really think of everything dont you? Im guessing you guys are going to be waiting in line for this game?

Never in my life have I ever waited for the release of something like that. It was either get lucky and they have it in stock on release date or just wait until they do.

Yes, it is quite fanboyish to know common everyday knowledge. (Wait? This is a leap year? Cooome on! Who didn't know that?)

Plus, I disagree on your other point on not camping out for a game. Just because you don't think it's fun to camp out for something, (And in some cases people camp out to guarantee a copy) doesn't mean others don't. And that fact that you can "wait" for a a game to come into stock, sort of does make me question how hardcore of a gamer you are..

Backfall said:
If you're "addicted" to something, you'll definitely have to wait in line. I'm taking it you're not a very serious gamer and that you're a casual gamer, right? I am too, but not for games like these. These kind of games come once-in-a-decade and I don't wanna miss out on any of the excitement! This game has unbelievably huge amounts of features and stuff and I simply can't wait to play it. I waited in line for Halo 3 aswell (next morning of release, yes there was a long queue). And I'm also mega-addicted to Harry Potter, which is why I camped out and waited in line all night long for the midnight release party of the lat three books. Addiction is a disease!!!

OOhh, yes, finally, someone else besides me likes Harry Potter AND the Wii!!! :yesnod: /offtopic

Look at the bright side, it'll be bug free!!! (Well, it better be, or else!) I was so angry that it got delayed, I had to cancel the party I had planned out for the February release date. So don't worry and play other games in the meantime or go play outside or something. Hang out with friends and play Melee with them. That's what I'm doing this weekend! :smilewinkgrin:

nic7 said:
And that fact that you can "wait" for a a game to come into stock, sort of does make me question how hardcore of a gamer you are..

That's just it, he's not.

Last edited:
T3kNi9e said:

Haha, I Got My Brawl Preordered.

But I Waited 6 Hours For The Wii. <_<

wiiisawesome said:
OOhh, yes, finally, someone else besides me likes Harry Potter AND the Wii!!! :yesnod: /offtopic

Harry Potter ftw! Can't wait for the encyclopedia..

nic7 said:
Harry Potter ftw! Can't wait for the encyclopedia..

Wow, I didn't know you liked it also! :lol:

Today's a good day! I'm so happy! Now I need a job.

I don't like daylight saving time much. Well, nvm, the day lasts longer, right?

wiiisawesome said:

Look at the bright side, it'll be bug free!!! (Well, it better be, or else!) I was so angry that it got delayed, I had to cancel the party I had planned out for the February release date. So don't worry and play other games in the meantime or go play outside or something. Hang out with friends and play Melee with them. That's what I'm doing this weekend! :smilewinkgrin:

That's just it, he's not.

Lol, yeah I agree! I'm planning on spending my time beating No More Heroes, thats pretty much it. And, umm, yeah:

*clears throat for announcement*

I'm HAPPY WITH THIS BRAWL DELAY! :)

Indeed. I have my midterm exams from Feb12-Feb18, which means I wouldn't have done well on them if Brawl released on the 10th. Also, my HSPAs (High School Proficiency Assesment) exams are on the last week of February, Brawl would've ruined this too! Moreover, my SAT is on March 1st, so LOL I would've failed the SAT aswell if Brawl released on the 10th. So I'm probably the only Nintendo fanboy overjoyed with this delay, right? Ok, let the hate mail come! *waits patientyl*

Back