3,000 wii points.

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
i have 3,000 wii points would star fox 64, final fight and yoisi's story be good buys? i also wanna replay castlevania 2 but i already got that for my nes.

They would both we worth your points. Star fox becomes repetive after you beat it, you've been warned, but there are multiple ways to beat it and it was one of my favorite n64 games. Yoshi's story WAS my favorite n64 game. It has amazing levels and a learning bend that makes it fun. Both games are, in my opinion, n64 legends and r worth every point.

yeah i played star fox 64 on ther n64 but turned it off, really didn't like it, i loved star fox for SNES, for v n64 games there arent to save is there?
cus i just downloaded mario kart 64 to tie me over til the wii verion hits stores. and i rented Donkey kong 64 for n64 didnt get a change to play it, the blasted game wouldnt work for me.

Do you have the expansion pack in your N64? DK64 won't work without it if I recall correctly.

Why dont you wait for wiiware? Theres ton of cool games on there that are completely new!

Back