Status
Not open for further replies.

wii7036

wiisupernerd
Sep 12, 2007
Hillsborough
Wii Online Code
1147-8411-9710-7036
are you tired of pointing and clicking to type on your wii? well i found a way to hook a keybord to the wii. all you need is a 'iMac':lol: the iMac keybord will work on your wii! there might be an adaptor to turn a regular keybord to it bu i dont know. i will look the adaptor up and post soon.
thanks, :devil: the devi... i mean, wii7036

yes, i found out you can buy a keydord w/ a usb port on it, but... it costs $289.99!!!! a adaptor costs about $19. might be worth it if you use the internet or the mail thing alot. good thing i got a imac($3,000!):sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
im not gonna go out and buy a keyboard just to save a couple of seconds typing on my wii

I will buy a wii keyboard if it comes out, but most likely i'm buying the gamecube power board. I need it for the gamecube, to type in AR codes :)

duh, elfman, if you would read the first one i sent, you would be the idiot, idiot!!!:tard:
who asked you anyway? just go if you dont have somthing intelegent to say. nobody wants to hear your bitching! i was telling the SMART people something. its called chatting! thats what you do on 'wiichat'

Last edited:
To prevent further flaming between members in this thread I've decided to close this thread, sorry. Also if you have a problem with another member just add them to your ignore list. Otherwise if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Finally Wii7036 instead of double posting please use the edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back