3 game reviews

yesyoucan

WiiChat Member
Oct 31, 2006
Yesterday i went to the eGAMES and enterneainment expo (and also got my pre-orderd my wii). i played exite truck, wii sports and warioware: Smoothmoves.

Exite truck is a awesume game that i extremly enjoyed. But the downsie is that the controller action is REALLY sensitive, and it is not hard to go out of coarse. Since i only got to play 1 race, i only got to play 1 level. The level i played was in mexico and there were huge ramps and stuff. the guy infront of me was absoulty awesume and finished second. i finished 4th :sick:. But overall, exite truck takes alot of pratise, but is a really fun game to play.i give exite truck 7/10

Wii sports is abouslty awesume. yes, i did only play tennis but i watched other people play bowling and its great for everyone. The good thing about it is if you dont put any effort, and jst do a little hitting movement, it wont work. you have to use full effort, which makes this game great. I was watching a little kid CREAMING his dad in bowling because his dad wasn't putting any effort in it. The father- let's call him bob-was doing the bowling motion but wasn't putting any strenght in it. i cloged the guy i played coz he wasnt puting any muscle in it. To sum it up, this game is fantastic game, and nindendo are smart to put it with the Wii. 10/10 but i think theres going to be better games then this.

warioware smooth mooves is just a bit of fun. its for everyone, and makes you look like a aboulote retard. but its quite fun. Also theres a boss stage, and you have to drive through these woods without crashing. but, since i like looking at people geting humiliated, i sore this 1 guy who was leaning against a banner, and he broke it and i was laffing and i stuffed up. anyway, of you're not a hard core gamer this is the game for you. i give this 8.5/10

Back