3 red lights of hell

kid

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
hey guys Yes, i got the dreaded 3 red lights. Every thing is plugged in. Power supply light is green. Tv monitor remains black. Ive tried un pluggining everthing believe me and still no luck. Treid 360 support but they suck!!! PLease help

MSoft support will probably repair your 360 at no cost. That's all that they can really do I believe if your unit is still less than a year old.

I had the same problem. 3 red lights means that there is a hardware failure. And if your Power Brick is green, you have taken your Hard Drive out, and you are still getting 3 flashing red lights, there's not much left to do other than to get it sent in for repairs. And you'll be without a console for 2 weeks while it gets fixed.

Sorry man. Same thing happened to me 5 days in. I didn't really want to deal with it anymore so I got a refund.

when did you buy it? if you bought it before Jan 17th 2006 then you can send it in for free and get it fixed.

this reminds me of a few days ago. i booted up R6V to start a dedicated server before helping my dad with yardwork and when i came back about 1 hr later, it was flashing the 3 red lights. i was like "oh damn, oh damn, oh damn" untill i realized my PC was off and the clockes were flashing 12:00 lol. turns out the power went out for a few seconds and came back on before the xbox had a chance to fully power down so it gave the red light error lol

found out how my 360 broke. Ok are u ready for this, it may actually make u

LOL. MY DOG PISSED ON IT! it got into the little holes and broke my 360. Im

not even mad. It is halarious omg.

dont be a girl. dogs will be dogs, if they gotta piss, and no 1 is home. wtf do u think there gonna upen up a door or break out a window.

looks like your dog just pissed away 500 dollars cuz I highly doubt Microsoft will repair that. Your best bet is to take it back to the store

i got it off ebay. w/e im just gonna trade in my wii or something. btw that was a good 1 (pissed away 500 dollas). lol well ya

LOL i thought you may like that one seeing as how you were so high spirited about the original situation. How did you find out he pissed in it, did u pick it up and it all just started leaking

Back