4th Generation of Pokemon Friend Codes

Pheonix

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2011
Silver Creek Washington
Hi, I've had Pokemon Diamond since Feb 24 2012, so I have no way of getting those I missed in the events and no one seems to know when they will re-appear for the Northwest USA, I've checked every different single page related to the mystery event gifts but nothing at all...
So I'm looking for-

Darkrai
Arceus
Shaymin
Azelf (killed the one in the game and didn't wanna start over)
Mew
Celebi
Deoxys
Jirachi
Palkia

And I think thats all of em.
I don't really have any legendaries of my own, I have plenty of different ones to trade for though. The ones I listed above that I am looking for can be any level. Since I have no way to get the Membership Card, Azure Flute, Oak's letter....

If you would please send your friend code and name to the 4th Gen of Pokemon Games by message and I will gladly send over mine that way we can be buddies in the game as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

This is technically a trade request, so keep all of that junk in the official trade thread.

'Sides that, I'll PM ya 'bout all this junk.

This is technically a trade request, so keep all of that junk in the official trade thread.

'Sides that, I'll PM ya 'bout all this junk.

Actually its both, I wasn't sure which to put it under since there's not many different Pokemon Forums, sorry about that, I couldn't find a post in the poke forums for the 4th Gen of Pokemon, the others I viewed were years away which were likely not used anymore, Diamond was 50$ when it came out -.- B&W are 50$ I can't keep up with the recent Pkmn and consoles the way the economy is lol. I'll just copy and paste it if I can find a diff. thread.

I'll just copy and paste it if I can find a diff. thread.

nonono. When I said I'd "PM ya 'bout all this junk", I meant I was going to give ya the Pokes you wanted lol. No need to post anywhere else.

... And if you're wondering why I haven't PM'd you yet, it's because I'm ****ed up due to extreme insomnia, and am in no mood to sift through every single box on my Diamond.

Back