5 things bad about the Wii

It brings up the 5 worst things about the PS3, but upon further research, I couldn't edit your post to where it linked to the wii one. Very strange.

I say we can't really judge a console until later down the years when the developers might have tried to make good games for all the consoles.

Ha, it's funny how it says one of the worst things about the Wii is that it has the Wiimote. :lol:

It's funny because the Wiimote MAKES the Wii unique. Unlike the PS3 or the Xbox 360, the Wii's control is NEW. The Wiimote is the future. So I definately disagree with whoever wrote that list.

5 bad Wii things (in my opinion)
1. Friend codes
2. No real online interaction
3. not a very powerfull system (graphics)
4. Little storage space
5. Gimick controllers are just...too....much

Tails McCloud~ said:
5. Gimick controllers are just...too....much
you're talking about the Zapper and the Mario Kart Wheel eh?

Yeah and the tennis racket, and the golf club, etc

Oh yeah I remember these ... they were really... gimicky...

My bottom 5:

5. Graphics
4. Small list of games worth buying
3. Not enough buttons on controller
2. No online community
1. Too much work to play a simple game...dont want to have to stand up.

Spyro said:
My bottom 5:

5. Graphics
ok understandable but who cares already
Spyro said:
4. Small list of games worth buying
too you mabe but i know games worth buying plus have you seen ps3's choices, i guess not
Spyro said:
3. Not enough buttons on controller
thats why theres motion sensing that makes up for the buttons or have you not noticed theres 8 buttons all together on wii including nunchuck if add on the d pad its another 4 buttons plus motion all in all it has more buttons than the xbox hmm thats weird
Spyro said:
2. No online community
yes but not yet
Spyro said:
1. Too much work to play a simple game...dont want to have to stand up.
you havent tried many games on wii alot if not most of the games u can easily play sitting down just cuz you play wii sports and think thats how this thing is well get out of the wii chat forum complain to your lame60 (360) friends...
the only things i dont like about wii is that i cant whip peoples a** online but that'll change and the lack of space on the hard drive

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like about the Wii is it woulb be better with better graphics, but it doesn'really matter that much, but you can't 'relax' while playing Wii.

Back