???

delta38

Your such a wii-tard
Dec 16, 2007
australia
Wii Online Code
2851-8843-3639-7232
whens ssbb come out in australia? does any one know ive googled but heard different things every were i looked

oh lol ok then. ill just have to be patiant :cool:

What have I done? I wanted to play Brawl now rather than wait until the next millennium, and now thanks to my impatience I might miss out on upgrades to the voting channel!

That seems like a fairly good tradeoff :lol:
but I heard it was coming out during the summer... whatever. At least you guys get Mario Kart Wii.

yeh im goin to buy mario kart wii, it looks allright i guess, though the graphics im hoping will look different from MK:DD...

mario kart wii is 24th march out tomorrow i think? what's todays date?
might get it if i have cash. Havn't looked at it for America, probley a week or 2 after we get it. Why the hell do you care anyway, your goverment has enough money i'm actualy amazed that we got it first lol:wtf:

As for brawl, from what i know it comes out in Aus early June, good thing to that is, is that it's just before school holidays(well in queensland anyway, i'm sure we start holidays earlier) so that means a week or 2 after it's released you have 2 big weeks of brawling!!!!!

next time label your title better, it looked like you were showing something hidden....

Back