6 Million.......More Or Less????????

By the end of the year? The most is 4 million, because that is how many Nintendo is shipping by that time.

Jenova said:
By the end of the year? The most is 4 million, because that is how many Nintendo is shipping by that time.

Sorry, thats predicted by march 07!

Jenova said:
Oh, I thought that was the 11 million mark...

Jus herd it on pod cast....

6 mil for wii @ march

and you said 4 at end of year but 11mil @ march thhats like 7 mil in three months i think most sales before end of year

Carnage said:
Jus herd it on pod cast....

6 mil for wii @ march

and you said 4 at end of year but 11mil @ march thhats like 7 mil in three months i think most sales before end of year

Well, it's said that they already have 2 million made, 4 million being made, and then another 2 million got in there somehow... Some kid on here said that, don't know if I trust that though. I'd like to. ;_;

Jenova said:
Well, it's said that they already have 2 million made, 4 million being made, and then another 2 million got in there somehow... Some kid on here said that, don't know if I trust that though. I'd like to. ;_;

i recon they easily fulfil 6 mil

Is anyone eles but me affraid taht their isn't going to be enough we by the end of the year?!? because right now im like panicing!!

nintendo can make a ton by end of year heck they might have 8-10 mill by april because by the looks of it the wii is cheaper and easier to manufacture than the PS3

Demon Slayer said:
Is anyone eles but me affraid taht their isn't going to be enough we by the end of the year?!? because right now im like panicing!!

That's just cuzz you're silly. =P

Jenova said:
That's just cuzz you're silly. =P
Silly you think?!? you should see me at French Class...when the teacher gives me homework im like...Thanks I love you!! exepet in french so i say Merci Je T'aime!! lmao..no really most ppl think im a Jim Carrey Jr. lol

Demon Slayer said:
Silly you think?!? you should see me at French Class...when the teacher gives me homework im like...Thanks I love you!! exepet in french so i say Merci Je T'aime!! lmao..no really most ppl think im a Jim Carrey Jr. lol

I took french for 3 years, and I can't count to ten. I got a 28 averadge in it. xD

Back