A Calm and Collected Note on the Current State of the V.C.

it is kinda curious why they didnt just flood the VC library with every nintendo 1st and 2nd party game they have... your talking thousands apon thousands of games and it would be the majority of games for NES and SNES... and its nothing but money for them... no sharing because of rights... who knows... seems pretty stupid not to, but im sure they have there reasons...

thats why you dont sell or trade in your systems... i havent bought many nintendo titles off VC yet because i still own all my nintendo stuff from over the years the nes,snes,n64 and gamecube are still hooked up and the games i really like i own already...
although the turbo graphix 16, and sega games are getting me... never should have sold them...

FWELR said:
South Park and Family Guy....
The Mel Gibson episode, I love it! I love them all!
Speaking of South Park anyone want the N64 game to come to the Wii? I mean the South Park game is just 007 with SnowBalls (Its not as good but its still some fun)

Blue said:
I am honestly surprised that we don't have a lot more Sega and Turbo games already. I figured they would be quicker to come out.
They have more Sega and Turbo games than N64 and Super Nintendo games, and just a little less than the NES games.

CrowTRobot said:
They have more Sega and Turbo games than N64 and Super Nintendo games, and just a little less than the NES games.
Yeah, I noticed that, and wished they had a better selection of games.

Good showing today, although the obvious question is why the point increase for TMNT?

Granted it's only 100 points, but come on. That just means more "change" that we can't spend on an additional NES game without forking over another $10.

CrowTRobot said:
Good showing today, although the obvious question is why the point increase for TMNT?

Granted it's only 100 points, but come on. That just means more "change" that we can't spend on an additional NES game without forking over another $10.

That's odd, over here it's 500 points.

Given it's not a particularly big or special game, I think we can safely assume they're just being greedy and cashing in on the new film.

I think it's fine if some obscure game that you like comes out on the V.C, but can we please stop calling every game a "classic?"

Super Mario Brothers=classic.

Random TurboGraphx shooter=not a classic.

A little side note..

I've been patiently waiting for Double Dragon and Battle Toads for VC. These were staples in my childhood, and I can't wait to play them again.

The real disturbing factor is all the TG-16 games they are launching. I never knew the system had so many games. Nintendo has given them so much priority. The TG-16 did awful on the market because it had few A+ games. I want to see more Nintendo games. It's like Hudson Soft made some kind of Mafia threat to Nintendo.

Hudson CEO, "You'll put out at least one TG-16 game a week or we'll break your legs."

Back