a few ssbb Questions

adam1111

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2007
maryland
Wii Online Code
2102-9498-1680-7204
is sonic the hedghog really one of the charictors?

when is the realise date

and can i have a list of carictors if there is one? thanks:):lol:

i don't know what a "charictor or what "realise" i can guess you're asking if sonic is in it, he hasn't been confirmed, but the created said, he would want him in it. It was Segas decision to put him in or not, so who knows. To find the info why don't you just go to smashbros.com?

adam1111 said:
is sonic the hedghog really one of the charictors?

Sonic has so far not been confirmed as a playable character, however there is potentially more newcomers like Sonic that haven't been revealed yet.

when is the realise date

It's released on December 3rd for the US, if you live in Europe or Australia ect, it's likely to be Q1 2008

and can i have a list of carictors if there is one? thanks:):lol:

Currently confirmed characters:

Pit
Wario
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Zelda
Bowser
DK
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers

With potentially more to be revealed...

If you want to learn more about the new SSBB check out the website: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

It's updated every week day with new info! :)

Edit: Dang was beaten to it

I expect Sonic to be a character for two reasons. It may only be two, but they are both very powerful:

1. Sega gave Nintendo the rights to put Sonic in Melee, however, Nintendo was too far into production to add another character.
2. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.

I say there is a 94% chance of him being in Brawl.

Haven't seen such dreadful spelling in a while:yikes:

I don't want sonic... sonic has no moves. He used to be cool, but Sega ruined him with all the horrible games.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I expect Sonic to be a character for two reasons. It may only be two, but they are both very powerful:

1. Sega gave Nintendo the rights to put Sonic in Melee, however, Nintendo was too far into production to add another character.
2. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.

I say there is a 94% chance of him being in Brawl.

are you sure your first point isn't just replacing konami with sega and snake with sonic, cause it sounds like the snake story to me....

and i have never heard about that story to sonic

there are other minor points
1. shigeru is working on mario and sonic at the olympic games, and seeing how he created most of the characters in ssbb, maybe he can pull teh strings
2. i'm awesome
JT. said:
Haven't seen such dreadful spelling in a while:yikes:

I don't want sonic... sonic has no moves. He used to be cool, but Sega ruined him with all the horrible games.

good thing the ice climbers had pre-made moves...what would sakurai do then?

^I'm fairly certain. I read it on SmashBoards, which is source enough for me.

The debate: Sonic has no moves.
The Realization: Ice Climbers, Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon as well as many others all had few moves that reflected their series' history.

What new moves can they add to Sonic though? Laser eyes? Shoe throw?

^Who would have thought that they would have come up with all those moves for Fox? Virtually none of them came from Starfox. And what about Captain Falcon? They made a bounty hunting racer into a guy who loves to scream his name right before performing specials. It has absolutely nothing to do with his name, in fact, Falcon is fairly modest and soft-spoken in most of his games.

another question from willy,

when there is a smash orb and you get it does the move automatically play out?

mushroomedmario said:
are you sure your first point isn't just replacing konami with sega and snake with sonic, cause it sounds like the snake story to me....

and i have never heard about that story to sonic

there are other minor points
1. shigeru is working on mario and sonic at the olympic games, and seeing how he created most of the characters in ssbb, maybe he can pull teh strings
2. i'm awesome

good thing the ice climbers had pre-made moves...what would sakurai do then?
1. your a facehead.
2. good points
3.YOUR A FACEHEADDDD!!!!! O_O_O_O
4.Im Awesomeman ^.^ *megaman 2 music intro to robot master*

Back