A First or Second Hello

Still, my 3,000 was nothing compared to the probably over 9000 posts he lost. As well as plenty of epic threads. The old advent calenders? Gone.

The difference there is the proportions. Prinny, if I recall, still had thousands of posts even after the apocalypse. You and I had to start from the very beginning, even if we did overall lose fewer posts. While we did indeed lose fewer posts, we lost a larger percent of posts than he did.

Apologies for redundancy come in advance.

Greetings! this is obviously my first hello to you because i just joined a week or so ago.

Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

Blair, I notice that you have a link to a roleplay in your sig. The main reason I'm back is to roleplay... I used to be famed as the father of WiiChat roleplaying about two years ago, as I brought the concept to the site and ran the first ever roleplay, which was quite successful.

Nice to see you still on :)

Blair, I notice that you have a link to a roleplay in your sig. The main reason I'm back is to roleplay... I used to be famed as the father of WiiChat roleplaying about two years ago, as I brought the concept to the site and ran the first ever roleplay, which was quite successful.

Um... wasn't the only one who called you the "father of WiiChat roleplaying"...you? XD
Either way, welcome back. Hope ya stick around!

Um... wasn't the only one who called you the "father of WiiChat roleplaying"...you? XD

Did I even call myself that?

Probably...

I used to be a jerk. I still am, but I'm trying to work on it.

Kinda like the godfather huh? What was the roleplay called?

Kinda like the godfather huh? What was the roleplay called?
The Alternate Plot. It was the best thing around here in its' heyday. I'm sure most of the vets still remember it.

Did I even call myself that?

Probably...

I used to be a jerk. I still am, but I'm trying to work on it.

I've just learned to accept my fate and embrace that side of me :p

-CJ (Bowserizer)

I was that obnoxious little kid who made the Alternate Plot like two years ago... I used to be quite infamous for that.

Ohhh...well, I'm not an RP fan however the fact that you were around back then explains why I know you. Welcome back!

Super long post from spammer that JUST got banned this morning on a different account

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Why?

Some people need to calm down.

Some people are like the aforementioned spammer.

I'm talking about the same group of people. Won't he leave already???

Welcome back WMBQ. I don't really know you but I remember seeing you around before the crash. It's good to see old members returning. :)

Hey I recognize that name!

And it's certainly good to be back, too :)

Back