A funny reference to Red vs Blue in Crows Nest

Ditto428

Halo 3 Master
May 29, 2007
in my basement.
I was playing through the level Crows Nest in Halo 3. I decided to explore and go the wrong way. Then I saw something funny. A marine was knocking on a door. So I walked up to him and listened to the conversation. It was from Red vs Blue! I went back on all the difficulties and it changes! Here is a tutorial to do it yourselves!

Red vs. Blue reference in Crows Nest mission

When you begin the mission, you will find a large roadway with many Covenant forces. You are supposed to fight your way to a door that will lead you to a room with two turbine-like objects. Instead of going through this door, follow the road all the way to the end, killing all the Covenant on the way. Once you reach the end, there will be a Marine knocking on a door wanting to get in. If you listen closely, you can hear that it is actually an excerpt from Red vs. Blue where Simmons is talking to Griff trying to get into the base. There is a different message for each difficulty setting:

Easy: Nothing.

Normal: Two Marines copying Red vs Blue.

Heroic: Simmons and Griff from Red vs Blue.

Legendary: Church and Caboose doing a different version of Simmons and Griff.

I hope you find this as funny as I did! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i didn't either untill I was watching all through some of my friends favorite Red vs. Blue episodes and it sounded familiar. What do you know, Bungie made a tribute to them!

BTW, would you happen to have any good forge ideas? I have a couple, like in the pit i put tons of teleporters conecting everywhere and you have to go through in the right order to get to a room filled with all the weapons. I also hid all the good guns in high ground for fun. :} Who else would put a teleporter in a tree? :)

Back