A Must See For Wii Sports Fans!!!!!!

are you serious? They have been posted everywhere! Moogly Moo! You can buy it at Kmart! KMART! Or Target. They are plastic pointlessness. Buy it now!

im not too sure on these things, i mean they are a funny idea, but i think with all the news reports of people getting hit and the dangers of playing wii....adding an extension to the length might make more things/people/pets get hit...

there is a steering wheel which is less dangerous (and serves a better function i think)

mikeomatic2 said:
ive never seen this before but i really want them for my wii does anybody know anythin about dem or does anybody have them

http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140079094106

Olds news, next time search

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

The only one that's worth buying is the steering wheel in my opinion. The other's are just stupid tbh.

I check this board almost every day and I never saw them. I don't understand why everyone seems to get slammed for posting something that is a duplicate around here. I'd rather see a duplicate post vs. unfriendly "search next time" demands.

Anyhow - they are cute - I've never seen them - don't see much point in buying them though.

Back