My custom painted Black Wii - MUST SEE

crazyeddy17

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2007
My custom painted Black Wii - MUST SEE (not the triforce wii!!)

1-1.jpg

You can see the rest of the pictures here:

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/ibbing_com/

or you can view the eBay auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=150082437880&rd=1&rd=1

Last edited:
i used car paint and cleared it after. I had to scour the surface first.

dedpoet777 said:
thats really sick dude. looks really good. the mote and chuk looks great as well. GOOD JOB! and props to you.

It is even more shiny than it looks in the pictures!

crazyeddy17 said:
It is even more shiny than it looks in the pictures!
yeah it looks like its pretty shiny. i could see the shine on the chuk in that one picture. i dont have the skill or patience to do something like that but im glad others do.

I have to admit, you did a good job of painting it. Even so, I think that you should sell it on eBay for a bundle! People would pay so much more for a black painted Wii.

Tjharwin said:
I have to admit, you did a good job of painting it. Even so, I think that you should sell it on eBay for a bundle! People would pay so much more for a black painted Wii.

If you look right below the picture, there is the ebay auction link.

So far the bid amount is really low. Looks like you're giving Nintendo some competition. Make more colors and I bet there will be plenty of people that'll buy them. I'll take that over custom stickers anyday.

the auction just started 7 hours ago, and has 6+ more days! Keep an eye out

Haz said:
What about heating problems. Won't the paint bubble when the Wii gets warm?
If he truly did use car paint, then it shouldn't bubble up. Auto paint is engineered to withstand extreme natural outdoor heat.

Back