My custom painted Black Wii - MUST SEE

crazyeddy17 said:
yes i did.

As for the red one, my next auction will be pick your color and ill paint it for you! Whatever you want. Winning bidder chooses their color.
You, my friend, are going to be a very rich man! Good luck!( I think a golden Wii with the mastersword on it would be sick!)

you should paint the buttons with black vinyl dye...it wont add a layer of paint to the buttons, just dye them black..itd be perfect for the controllers and other white buttons that are definately out of place

Well done, but at least, you should have to paint the buttons, black and white doesn't looks right.

w3sl3y! said:
thats pretty sick

but werent u wooried of getting paint like in the disc part ar any where like that?

I took it apart and then painted it.

so if you dont mind buying a wii that has had the warranty deliberately voided then hey, who cares

each to their own but not something i would do, it doesnt even look good in my opinion :confused:

AussieWii said:
so if you dont mind buying a wii that has had the warranty deliberately voided then hey, who cares

each to their own but not something i would do, it doesnt even look good in my opinion :confused:

for one, it is only a 6 month warranty anyways... and how can you say it doesnt look good. In person the black is just as shiny as thw original white!

Back