My custom painted Black Wii - MUST SEE

ottoman said:
this must have taken some serious time...excellent job well done.

Actually from tear down to listing on eBay it took well under 12 hours.
(besides the 24 hours for the clear to set, but I dont consider it sitting in isolation work time.)

That look pretty cool mate, but I wouldn't do it to mine as I would be so pissed off if I messed up somewhere. But yeah, nice job! ;)

that is really cool. although, how did you get the stand for the Wii to be a darker shade?:confused: or can that be bought or something?

again,you did a great job. like what a lot of posters said, most of us would probably mess up

ARav989 said:
that is really cool. although, how did you get the stand for the Wii to be a darker shade?:confused: or can that be bought or something?

again,you did a great job. like what a lot of posters said, most of us would probably mess up

the stand is actually the same color.

thats awesome, but i would mess mine up if i tried xD

So what happens when someone buys this and if it has a problem it cannot be sent back to nintendo under warranty.

i will soon have my code on here im at a friends house and i dont have it with me.

smeegal1223 said:
so you painted it yourself

yes i did.

As for the red one, my next auction will be pick your color and ill paint it for you! Whatever you want. Winning bidder chooses their color.

Back