My custom painted Black Wii - MUST SEE

Nice job.
I would like to see the buttons on the wii and wiimote painted black as well but then you'd lose the stickers on it.

Still a job well done.

Some racing stripes would look cool too.
Didn't it hurt at first to scour the Wii first? I couldn't bring mysef to do that.

Amazing! You're going to make a lot. Maybe you should consider a career in Wii paint jobs? Lol, seriously.
Make a black Wii with Mario on it and I'll pay $1000! -smirk-

well yeah this wii looks awsome....but do you think it will effect it

LuzTeTT said:
Amazing! You're going to make a lot. Maybe you should consider a career in Wii paint jobs? Lol, seriously.
Make a black Wii with Mario on it and I'll pay $1000! -smirk-

when? I want to start listing where customers choose, but keeping the wiis in stock is the hard part. It only took a couple hours to get the wii apart, antoher couple hours here and there to paint/dry, 24 hours for clear coat, and then another coulple hours putting it back together!

I'm only kidding dude. Don't put yourself under all that stress, the black Wii you sell will get you more than enough cash to buy another Wii for yourself and paint it black - for yourself.

Well, my Wii's illuminating - better take a look!

nice work there, are you planning on painting some other Wii's different colours 2. Also im 10 posts shy of 100. Seriously though good job.

LuzTeTT said:
I'm only kidding dude. Don't put yourself under all that stress, the black Wii you sell will get you more than enough cash to buy another Wii for yourself and paint it black - for yourself.

Well, my Wii's illuminating - better take a look!

I already have my own white one... i think ill keep it white.

Nice, Very Slick And Even... Looks Like The Real Thing!

Nine Hundred And FIRST Post!

Back