a nice christmas present

Extra Life Mushroom said:
^ Thank you. The headset just won't happen because of safety issues unless its a registered friends tool only. And ninty hasn't even considered it.

They have yet to even mention the possibility of a headset. So why do you think we just get one at random? That's not their style. They definitely would've released a conference stating that "the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is oing to be supporting voice chat...on Wii." Much to the standing ovation for all wii owners over the age of 10.

A great christmas gift would be the FSA/moves for all current characters in the roster.

You don't even know how stupid you just sounded there.
I take it you haven't read this?
http://wii.ign.com/articles/841/841550p1.html

why would that be good? If they give us the move sets it would spoil half of it

^ Thank you. The headset just won't happen because of safety issues unless its a registered friends tool only. And ninty hasn't even considered it.

They have yet to even mention the possibility of a headset. So why do you think we just get one at random? That's not their style. They definitely would've released a conference stating that "the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is oing to be supporting voice chat...on Wii." Much to the standing ovation for all wii owners over the age of 10.

A great christmas gift would be the FSA/moves for all current characters in the roster.

The parents of these kids won't buy it if they don't want too. Fricken parents.
It's not like if it comes out they HAVE to buy it for there kids. People who want one can get one. Anyways a predater can't trick a kid too give out all the information needed in a 3 to 6 minute match. I just don't get it.

One more thing
THERE ARE PARENTAL CONTROLS ON THE WII
They could have an option that makes wifi games blockable. I agree with you though. They wont randomly release one though.

With Reggie being as vocal as he is about the Wii you'd think if we were going to see the headset ANY time soon he'd have said more than that BS statement. "We're working on it"

That means we aren't going to see it until well into the new year. And then what of the games already released? Can they add Voip to the online portion of ALL games via firmware update?

Anyone have an old X box? Did the online games prior to the launch mic support on XBL get voice chat compatibility later down the road? was it as simple as just updating the firmware? I dunno. This just seems too easy to be true. It can't be that simple to add voice chat into an online game I'm sure its much more complex than most realize.

If we do end up seeing voice chat on Brawl it won't be for a long while yet.

With Reggie being as vocal as he is about the Wii you'd think if we were going to see the headset ANY time soon he'd have said more than that BS statement. "We're working on it"

That means we aren't going to see it until well into the new year. And then what of the games already released? Can they add Voip to the online portion of ALL games via firmware update?

Anyone have an old X box? Did the online games prior to the launch mic support on XBL get voice chat compatibility later down the road? was it as simple as just updating the firmware? I dunno. This just seems too easy to be true. It can't be that simple to add voice chat into an online game I'm sure its much more complex than most realize.

If we do end up seeing voice chat on Brawl it won't be for a long while yet.

Hmmmm. It appears that you have a severe case of blatant negativity.

I dont get it why people want it SO much its driving me crazy! also why do you want half of the surprise ruined for you? It's like getting up on christmas day and having the wrapping of your presents half torn ! it ruins it !

I don't think that it's likely that Sakuri, will pull of a demo disk for all of us, for Christmas, but it would be nice.

Back