A problem when returning faulty wii's

NuFLo

Wii wish you a merry xmas
Dec 3, 2006
Derbyshire UK
Hi, just today my wii has quit life. Stopped playing games and turns off in less than a minute everytime.

Now the big problem is Wii Points!!

IS my understanding that Wii points are not refundable because i only just bought mario 64 and havent even started a level! only £14.99(£19.99 from some shops) but once i get my replacement whats to stop this happeneing again? maybe i'll spend £50 before it breaks an lost all again.

Have Nintendo got a fix for this problem?

That suks how long did u have Your wii before it stop working cuz my wii fell off tha table and hit tha floor pretty hard and it stil works. It might trip out for a min but nothin to worry about it would suk cuz id loose all my downloads and wii freinds

I had my wii since the 20th so not very long at all. We've treated it very well and not moved it or nocked it at all. I've still got my points card Hopefully it can be resolved with Nintendo but it will be returned to amazon ASAP.

I got my wii replaced and EVERYTHING can be transfered. All my messages/mii's/saved game data/wii points and vc games were transfered.

did you get it replaced by nintendo or the shop you bought it from? an how did you get them(who?) to transfer? thanks

Blips said:
I got my wii replaced and EVERYTHING can be transfered. All my messages/mii's/saved game data/wii points and vc games were transfered.

So you can simply transfer all your data to another Wii?

NuFLo said:
did you get it replaced by nintendo or the shop you bought it from? an how did you get them(who?) to transfer? thanks

yeah, how did you do this? Did u need the SD Card at the time?

As is my understanding to get everything transferred from one Wii to the other you need to send your Wii back to Nintendo explaining what happened and that you need **** transferred and from what I hear they're damn good at replacing them fast.

that is nice too kno just in case my wii trips out too much and ill need to exchange it hopefully it will happen after the hollidays cuz i dont want too wait

Back