a slight flaw in snakes final smash

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
i found a slight flaw in snakes final smahs, the time limit it has, theres a time limit now with small stages no problem right? but think about the temple and new pork city, where can this be a problem. just my thoughts so yeah

Well of course...they're all going to have their flaws. It's the nature of the Smash, it's a super useful, but dangerous move that you can execute to finish off (i.e. Metaknight, Ike, etc.) or flat out beat up on (i.e. Pit, DeDeDe, etc.) your foes. They all are somewhat disadvantageous.

^
Exactly. They are all slightly flawed in some way or another so as to add checks and balances to the system. Otherwise it the characters imbalanced.
I mean all of them have optimal conditions in which to use them:

like snake's is best used on a smaller stage to isolate the other players and make your shots hit more often and with better accuracy. Lucas as well is better suited for smaller stages since there are less places to hide from the startstorm.

Mario is more based on you position in relevance to the other players rather than the size of the playing field, since it is best executed mid-air on th extreme left or right of the screen, to maximize the spread of the attack, and make sure it spreads evenly.

Olimar's seems to be best used when the others are at mid to higj damage % to ensure the maximum number or KO s.

Peach's is best saved for when you yourself have taken heavy damage or several of the others have, so either you can heal yourself effectively or launch them in rapid succession in hopes of racking up enough KO s.

and those are just form the top of my head..there aren't really flaws in these moves, just optimal conditions that need to be met in order to maximize their potential.

Last edited:
Back