A Wireless Nunchuk has Arrived!

Imagine using all their wireless stuff..
-Sensor bar ( 4 AAA Batteries)
-Wii Mote (2 AA batteries)
-Nunchuck - (2 AA batteries)
-Classic Controller (2 AA batteries)

Wow ou will need alot of batteries:yikes:

finally lolz
ooh!
howz 'bout a wireless rumblechuk?
in loz:tp i used my shield and my right hand rumbled :)

You don't need a wrist strap for a friggen nunchuck. You only shake it for gods sake. You don't do huge motions like you would with the WII remote.

For the battery problem you can get like 50 batteries for like 6 bucks at Cosco.

Yeah, I saw this a couple hrs ago and I was Like OMG...but I'll only get those when I get two other Wiimotes, don't wanna waste the old Nunchucks

Fire Flower said:
You don't need a wrist strap for a friggen nunchuck. You only shake it for gods sake. You don't do huge motions like you would with the WII remote.

For the battery problem you can get like 50 batteries for like 6 bucks at Cosco.
What about Wii Sports boxing? There are and will be more games that use a lot of motion with the Nunchuck.

This is a great gift idea for my friend. He was playing Strikers online and lost, He hauled on the two and tore the numchuck from the wiimote It still works but if very loose and exposed

Well having had a quick peek at it I dont like it. It looks like it would unsettle the delicate balance of the wiimote/nunchuk combo. As it stands I'm happy with the current nunchuk. I have an arm span of just over 6ft and i dont see a need for the nunchuck to be wireless as well.

...and erm thats all I got to say for now...Muhahahaha

Back