A Wireless Nunchuk has Arrived!

smyth said:
i haven't played it, i'm waiting for more of a simulation style basebally game to come out.

kyle
It's fun, but if I want simulation I just play my MLB 2K7 for 360. Great game IMO.

blueovalboy7 said:
It's fun, but if I want simulation I just play my MLB 2K7 for 360. Great game IMO.

that would be an option if i still had my 360, i sold it after i got it back from getting fixed the 3rd time. haha. i'll have to stay with MLB 05 for PS2 for the time being i guess. :lol:

kyle

dude that sounds pretty cool but it probably drains the battery

coolio :smilewinkgrin:

Eh I wouldn't really want this I like it connected just incase I drop it or something it clings to the Wiimote.

But, the good news about this is that Nyko, which has actually put out some quality 3rd party hardware for the Wii, is starting to make 3rd Party controllers. Maybe in a couple months we'll be able to get Nyko Wiimotes for like $30

Ok can someone explain this to me? i never understood what the "turbo" was on controllers. please help lol

you press a button, or button combo while holding the "Turbo" button, and whenever you press that button or button combo and hold it, it executes that command as fast as the game will allow it.

i actually enjoy the wire between the chuck and the wiimote..theres just something about it

i wonder how it will react to fast movements like boxing.. wireless usually results in lag

If it could be used as a pointing device too that would be awesome. Imagine the gameplay possibilities. Aiming two guns at once while being able to move your guy around with the analog.

Back