Aaaargh, wich color!!!

You'd think they would have black Wiis available from launch really. They made white and black DS Lites available at the same time, didn't they?

I suppose it might make pre-ordering a bit of a nightmare, though.

Kamikaze said:
So you're one huge sticker then.

LOOOOL!!!! Seriously I laughed-out-loud when I read that :D

You could get a white Wii and one day change the case when good quality case replacements come out. Or get the black case from a broken black Wii one day.

Rajveer said:
LOOOOL!!!! Seriously I laughed-out-loud when I read that :D

You could get a white Wii and one day change the case when good quality case replacements come out. Or get the black case from a broken black Wii one day.
am i the only one that doesnt find it funny, and/or making sense?
hahah.

Paul237 said:
You'd think they would have black Wiis available from launch really. They made white and black DS Lites available at the same time, didn't they?

I suppose it might make pre-ordering a bit of a nightmare, though.

Nope, only White DS Lite's were out for the first 6 or so months before they released the Onyx.

johnnywest said:
who really cares about the color?

I dunno, some people do. Just like when buying a car.... except on a much smaller level.

ABC said:
I dunno, some people do. Just like when buying a car.... except on a much smaller level.
but thats my point exactly, if a car company only makes one color of car its not like you're going to buy the car and put a giant sticker(skin) on it or spray paint it.

Back