Adding Your Own Music To Wii Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaWii

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2006
I was thinking it would be really cool if you could add your own music to games on the wii. Like xbox 360.
Does any one think that this is a possibility for the wii?...

with the wii orchrestra game(witch i personally believe will come free with the wii) it is very likely to be able to make your own music

NO I mean add on music that you like, on the xbox you can rip music from cd's and put them on the games you want...

Yes very likely! you know why? Because wii can use an external hard drive thus homebrew is alot easier to get onto the system I can see someone making a virtual console music player. Also Opera Browser may play music. Also http://wiikaraoke.com is registered to nintendo gives a hint on what they are planning

WannaWii said:
I was thinking it would be really cool if you could add your own music to games on the wii. Like xbox 360.
Why not just put a cd in the stereo?

I made thread like this long ago, well, I think it will be possible but if u buy it appart

WannaWii said:
it's very possible, 512 mb is enough to put a couple songs on it to,, and you add sd card and there's alot of memory you can add, plus if nintendo thinks of something like an external usb harddrive it can be possible and there's alot of usb hard drive so i wouldn't think it too impossible.

I was thinking and really do think it will now, there is wii conect you get new characters sent to you and crap. So why couldn't you have music on the wii...

Link_of_Hyrule said:
Yes very likely! you know why? Because wii can use an external hard drive thus homebrew is alot easier to get onto the system I can see someone making a virtual console music player
the system has got to be hacked before that kind of homebrew can be made. not to mention the need for an offical developers WDK (Wii Development Kit). the music doesnt matter to me much because i only listen to it whil playing eather a raceing game or tony hawk

Ive got an external hardrive, 300gig :) will i be able to connect it to the wii? Do u no if they will release bigger SD cards cause i heard somewhere that they were making 8-9gig ones or sometin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back