Albert Einstein Quotes

Yeah that guy really is good at taking a step back and looking at life.

For a mathamatician/physicist/scientist, he is very religious and theological

Ronan said:
Yeah that guy really is good at taking a step back and looking at life.

For a mathamatician/physicist/scientist, he is very religious and theological
I agree, it's pretty weird. Usually scientists (of this age and time) don't believe in anything metaphysical.

I can't believe I haven't put a quote in my sig yet. :p

Just to let you know, Albert Einstein had a friend {whom many think him as his albert einstein's teacher at least mathematics-wise}, Karatheodori, a Greek mathematician, you can search on the net and confirm this.

''I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.'' I ve heard this one some years now, I didnt know Einstein said it. And jenova is ,ofc, right. Einstein propably foresaw the technological advancements, and knew in a way that humans could get overpowered by their own fear, and destroy the world on their efforts to be aggresive while confronting each other. However his times were much more unstable than ours. I don't even think he could imagine that most of Europe, America and Asia could live in peace, with the real war turning to diplomacy and economical penetration. But we must make sure no WW3 happens anyway.

my all time favourite einstien quote that anyone with any sort of intelligence can understand is:

''learn from yesterday, survive for today and hope for tommorow.''

...just amazing!:thumbsup:

$?wii?$ said:
my all time favourite einstien quote that anyone with any sort of intelligence can understand is:

''learn from yesterday, survive for today and hope for tommorow.''

...just amazing!:thumbsup:
Lol :lol: Sounds like something the surgent in Call of Duty would say (I don't know why that's the 1st thing that pops into my head).

Cept' his interpretation might be, "Learn from your mistakes and don't get your ass blown off." :lol:

Flip said:
That's probably the best description of the next-gen console war. Odd that that quote is just so relevant.

That's exactly what I thought when I first read it. xD

Napalmbrain said:
Niels Bohr (a quantum physicist) made a famous comeback to that one: "Stop telling God what to do". :D

Oh Bohr, you and your Hydrogen spectral emission lines.

E=Ekinetic + Epotential

=(1/2)Me(V^2)-(k(q^2e)/r)

Back