Albert Einstein Quotes

Jenova

Final Distance
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
8507-9443-5099-4224
I dunno why, but I like reading his quotes, and all of them make sense...
Here are some:

"It has become increasinly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible."

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

"Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity."

GreyKirby said:
"To be or not be"
Hhaa sorry thats Shakespear :p
And why did einstein predict world war III and IV?

Because smart people like to do that. xD But that seems very logical.

Err... yeah

Energy = Mass times speed of light squared

Its just an equation that transforms mass (Energy captured in a bottle so that it is locked in place) into light (Energy that is released)

linkzeldagame said:
Err... yeah

Energy = Mass times speed of light squared

Its just an equation that transforms mass (Energy captured in a bottle so that it is locked in place) into light (Energy that is released)

Damn, You Beat Me To It...

Of course you knew that Maniac.....

I like reading quotes too, i like the second one you have there...

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Isn't he saying that World War IV will be fought using words (hence the sticks and stones analogy). I think that's really interesting.

ssbb_lover said:
Of course you knew that Maniac.....

I like reading quotes too, i like the second one you have there...

Isn't he saying that World War IV will be fought using words (hence the sticks and stones analogy). I think that's really interesting.

Hehe, no. He is saying that he's not sure what type of weapons WW3 will be faught with. (prolly super duper nuclear weapons) So after a nuclear war, what is left? No weapons, that's for sure. Not to many people either. So he says Sticks and Stones, meaning there is nothing left but simple weapons like that.

Oh, i thought he was saying that after the war of ridiculously long named weapons (the nuclear death disenagrating ray of all destruction) and nuclearness that the nenxt war is going to be fought politically lol! But you make muuuuuch more sense, i was just being stupid.

"God does not play dice."

Einstein had some very big hangups with quantum mechanics.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

That's probably the best description of the next-gen console war. Odd that that quote is just so relevant.

Yeah sure does describe the way the next gen consoles are going.

Nintendo are gaming geniuses and they must have had a lot of experience and courage to move in the other direction. It also shows how foolish some gaming companies went during their cycles in the entertainment industry. Sega bobmed out with the Dreamcast and didn't offer anything new. Just a controller that seems very reminiscent of the Xbox controller.

Nintendo survived the Atari war, Sega war, and now its trying to hold itself against the Sony and Microsoft companies. At least Nintendo is winning the handheld console war against Sony.

This quote reminds me of the Sony and Nintendo
Sony is the fool whos makes an upgraded PS3 with the almighty (hehe) Blu-Ray disk (Bigger more complex anyone)
Nintendo using its incredible minds has taken a leap in a new direction (touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction)
Just my two sense anyway.

"Light and Dark its but a choice..
its what you do with that choice that counts"
Just so you know thats purely made up by myself

and my favourite that i only heard recently heard
"God made science so people would stop bugging him"

Back