Alice In Wonderland

ladysira

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2010
Misawa, Japan
I like this game its fun!!!!.......but.......

After you get the Hare; how do you defeat the big beast??
I froze him with the rabbit & used the Hare to pull the middle pillar up & it smacks the Beast & knocks him out. I did it again & hit him with the boulders but he just gets up again?!?!?! I keep trying to hit him with all 12 boulders but I never make it all the way around. What am I doing Wrong???

Any Ideas would be welcomed!!!!

Have you finished the game yet? I'm having problem at .... i dont where it is but there are spinning stuffs, so i made blue rabbit to freeze it, so i can pass through those spinning stuffs, but the problem is i can't reach the door to take the uplechucken (the cake to make alice bigger to open the door) because i walk at the ceiling, and can't reach the door at the bottom...

Anyone can help me with this problem?? Pleaasseeee....... or maybe the walkthrough for this game.. Thanks...

Last update: You can see the walkthrough in youtube.. here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnwP6tJrCCY&p=F54A9B5A570CC7D6&index=8

Last edited:
To defeat the beast you first have to throw stones to get him run in circles. Then as he gets ready to charge through the middle you freeze him and then you have to use the hare to raise the pillar in the middle of the circle so he runs into it.

And I'm having trouble getting off the ceiling as well. Anyone figure it out yet??

Back