All 3 Consoles

1. no, its not stupid, it just means that person is an extreme hard-core gamer

2.yes, it does mean your rich because thats over $1000 worth of console's

3.no, its not a bad thing, all the conosle's are great, its just thta ps3 is best, but wii and 360 are still great

4.yes, it is rare, most people only buy one (depending on which one is there favorite), most people get 2, like 360 and wii, or ps3 and wii

My god the Wii owns... said:
1. No.
2. No. (Is>Does*)
3. No. (Is>Does*)
4. No. (Is>is*)

You're just jealous, whether you realize it or not.

I haven't been to school in awhile so pardon my grammar:lol:

and I might be jealous, but I'm kind of pissed that he got all 3 from his parents and yet I have to pay my own money to get another one.

You dont need to be rich to buy all three, you could just save money up.

I say no to all four questions. You can get whatever console you want and it doesnt mean anything. Like i have Wii,XBox360 and every console and handheld except DS, and PS3. PS3 is over priced, and stupid. it plain sucks.

Nah, it just means your parents are generous, there not always like that trust me, wait until you go University and they have tuition fee's, they'll regret buying all those shiny plastic boxes in different colours :lol: I'd rather devote my time to playing one console and all it's titles (the worthwhile ones), and only when I've done that get another platform. (Going back to pick up the good, newly released titles) But I must be a slow gamer... (Saved me some money :wink: )

EDIT : Do you really have enough time to fully appreciate all 3 Consoles ? Must be unemployed and constantly up on Caffeine ! :p Then there's the Handhelds too... Where does it all go ? I want a 25th Hour ! :mad5:

Last edited:
Back