Guitar Hero 3 Wii worth getting?

haru said:
Well, the wii gutiar vibrates with star power too. THe wii gutiar has a white faceplate, while the others are black. Wii=wireless andddd that's about it.

Another point proven. The wii vibrates and when you mess up the noise comes out of the wiimote so we can know which player messes up on co-op. better then hearing a whole bunch of mess ups on the t.v. Agreed?

LAK said:
i've never really played guitar hero besides once or twice at a friends house (the first one) is it really worth me getting into it by buying it for the wii? i always sucked at it on the others. do you just have to play constantly to get better bc no matter how many times i played a specific song i still sucked. haha

Yes! Keep practicing. And not on one specific song. Keep your range vast and keep playing. Go from easy and work your way up. Remember, there's also a practice mode where you can practice any part of the song on four different speeds. So if you suck, practice is going to help a lot because everything goes in super super slo-mo. Try that

I've decided to go for the 360 version. In general, the only thing the Wii has over the 360 is gameplay, but considering this game is virtually identical on all consoles I think I will go for the best graphics.

i think that GH games are one of a few that graphics really dont matter at all!
I mean, u stare at some dots on a screen, who gives a **** if they look really pretty or not!

WolfpacSnakepit said:
i think that GH games are one of a few that graphics really dont matter at all!
I mean, u stare at some dots on a screen, who gives a **** if they look really pretty or not!

I know, but considering the gameplay is identical on all the versions, I may as well go for the one that has the best graphics aswell.

Back