Am I actually ignorant?

You are not being ignorant, you're choosing for yourself and that is always right. I don't believe in any religion but I do believe there is something superior, call it energy if you like, we are all made of it. I dont think of it as a sentient being but more of a way that everything is connected. I'm also a person that needs facts to believe in something, but I just don't think everything was created by coincidence, there has to be something bigger.

Last edited:
mn777saint said:
The Second Law (fact) Of Thremodynamics is simple thus an Explosion Cannot create, It Destroys...Ask any Victim of An explosion...were you hurt or healed...Explosions do not create Paterns, Nor do they create order...But Chaos...
Our own Scientific Law of Fact....the "Big Bang"....Could never have created the perfect order of our patern that sustains life...If you don't believe me or the second law of thermodynamics...try clening up or bring order to your room by the use of a Handgrenade....Just aint gonna happen is it.
So Big Bang bata boom...Never happend...it's still a Theory.
I think you are misunderstanding the concept of the big bang. Matter was created. From matter eventually came 'existence'. That whole gravity thing: pulling atoms and molecules together over billions of years over the stretches of the universe, forming gas giants, stars and planets... new compounds and elements being formed...

At least that's how I was taught it when I was in school, but I haven't done cosmology or physics in over five years. I was more of a biology girl.

long answer - sorry for the lenght

Again not to be the "Preacher" here, I wiil not promote any Religious Sect...
"Knowledge is truly the Key to all understanding"

My Story 100 precent legit: I too was born into a Catholic backround...being the tenth child of ten kids wasn't easy...Bourn and raised in Very strick Roman Cathlolsism...I puked out evey last doctrin that shoved down my throat...I turnded to Paganisim/New age enlightenment/sorcery,witchcraft (White Majik), Incantations, Divinations, Necromancy (Black Majik), & even human Blood sacrfices, (Blood/Red Majik) I was a wizard of the 12 degree, a Wican of a coven of 13 members....I had "Powers" that mere humans could comprhend...(No joke Dead serious)...But these "Powres" grow deep with Greed, envy,lust, and hatred, it was all about "Self" before otheres.
These "Spirit guides" or "Familyrs" were to do "My" Biding....Unbeknoweset to me I was doing "thier" bidding...
so lets just say the 'Supernatural" is real...these Supernatural/spiritual bieng exist (my eyes have seen them)
So when a comoner gose to a Witch, Shaman, Wizard, Fortune Teller ect...to seek answers that No one else alive could possibly know...And get a acruate answer...that answer came from a disguised supernatural bieng acting on behafe of the Medium used...(these beings do not age and span for generations...so of course they know where Aunt Ruth burried the family tresuse... they were there when she did it)

Now as to why I'm no loger practicing any of the above activities is a brush with death and the after life...If you dont think there is somthing after this life you are shurly mistaken...Even though Ive never been to China, Does not mean it does not exist...So even the you nevr been to Hell, it does not mean it does not exist...I can ask some one who visted China and find out what it was like...You can ask me what Hell was like For I visited Hell...its as real as China is... and no Drugs or alcohol or mood altering drugs were the catilist for the ride

It's a place where I never ever want to go back too ever again, nor do I wish it upon any onelse...

I was in a Car Acident, I was the driver of a 2 door potiac hatch back, and the time of the accident, my stupidity, anger & frustation got the best of me, My Mother passed away 3 months prior to this incident...so that added to the depression, so I had the neddle of the speedometer Burried past 90 Mph
& a 20 mph curve came upon me to soon to react, from 90 mph to Dead Stop withen 15 feet the car hit a Powerline pole (the real big thick ones) & hit on the drivers side...the crash crushed my car & Broke the Poerline pole (I got the bill from the city), the cars wheels were pined by the metal, the engin block cracked upon impact, the drverside door smashed my left chest area, broke/fractured 4 ribs, one of which punctured my left lung causing it to fill with blood... I should be dead, So Im in no condion to drive, the car is in no comdition to travel due the wheels bieng crushed....yet they found me 2.3 milles away from the broken Powerline pole. yeah... headline for the front page read
"Police baffed, Juvinial Found in Carwreck, the Jaws of life were used to remove him from the vehicle...yet he was found 2.3 miles away from the seen of the accident...Unable to dermin wheter or not they can charge him with leaving the scene of an accident, but unable to determin how he moved 2.3 miles due to the condition of the car & Himself"

none of my so called "powers" we effective, no spells or incantations, or spirit guides would help...I could do nothing to save myself...I needed a Saviour
(a life guard) I knew I was dying...I saw Hell, cus thats was were I was headed...
Again no drugs caused this trip...I saw, Smelled, felt, the Darknes that I was to be sent too...I cried out to God "I want to live...if theres is any time that you can prove your existace now woudl be a good time...so if you exist, prove it I want to live"

Well im alive...Ribs healed, Lung Healed...is it a coincidene or does God really
Exist...from my encounter I would have to say yes - he does...

Ill post a pic of the car i was driving and you see - I just have to get photo bucket loaded up...

A pic is worth a thosand word & I hope you will see what I mean

Know before you think, Think before you act, and do what it is you believe.

"Only a fool says in his heart thier is no God"

Game on

mn777saint said:
Know your facts...Look for Evidence...look deep into Reasearch & History...
"Ignorance is bliss"...
"knowing is half the battle"
Be Knowlagable...
not as a smart alec but...more as I've done my homework

Example: It's a Theory Not A FACT yet, that the Earth is Billons of years old...
But its a Fact, we have evidence to prove the spinning /rotation of the earth...is slowing down...The Atomic Clock has a 3 second per 1000 year error...it means the earth is slowing down 3 seconds per 1000 years...like top spining slower as it winds down...But whats a "Year" 365 days...no...more like 360 as you find in a circle as in 360 degrees = mathamatical fact.
But if we use this Quantim math Fact to simulate the reversal of the rotation/spinning of the earth...we wind up literaly spining so fast... Life as we know it could not exist even 5 to 10 Million years (360 days = degree rotation of a circle) ago...
Example: Its aslo a Fact (we have evidence to prove) the Earth is moving away from the Sun...Very Slowy..but moving none the less...like a bullet or ball thrown...its velocity of speed is not a constant, which mean its slowing down...it had a Starting point, a point of impact, or trigger if you will...so in calculating the Quantim math Fact to simulate its position at its trigger based on the its velocity of speed...the Earth would be inside the Sun even 5 to 10 Million years ago

So the theroy that the earth is Billions of years old Does not hold up under Quantim Math Facts

like I said...do your homework

Real Faith is based on Fact not feelling

Hooray for steady state theories that don't take into consideration either degradation of systems or chaotic episodes. Or gravity.

Or the simple fact that the 365 days that the earth takes to rotate around the sun is measured by the atomic clock and it is the clock that is not accurate enough to measure the passage through time and space, not the planet that is at fault.

Why should there be 360 days in a year because there are 360 degrees in a circle? That is ridiculous. Do all the planets circle the sun at the same speed? By your reckoning Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and the rest MUST take 360 days to circle the sun also which is measurably untrue.

As to the history of our planet: I cannot say with any level of certainty how old the planet is. There is enough evidence to suggest that it is very old, but how old I don't know.

I say you should go with what you think is right. You should never feel like you're "betraying" people for converting.

mn777saint said:
The Second Law (fact) Of Thremodynamics is simple thus an Explosion Cannot create, It Destroys...Ask any Victim of An explosion...were you hurt or healed...Explosions do not create Paterns, Nor do they create order...But Chaos...
Our own Scientific Law of Fact....the "Big Bang"....Could never have created the perfect order of our patern that sustains life...If you don't believe me or the second law of thermodynamics...try clening up or bring order to your room by the use of a Handgrenade....Just aint gonna happen is it.
So Big Bang bata boom...Never happend...it's still a Theory.

Just look around you dude...do you really think all this some big accident, that just so happend....someone made the chair your sitting on, someone made the CPU your using someone makes the games we play...
Eveything known to man has one thing in commom...where did it come from, Who made it...A creator.

BAD SCIENCE ALERT!!!

While you are correct that there's no arguing with the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you obviously don't quite understand the concept. That law states that the entropy (disorder) of a closed system increases or stays constant over time. A reaction (such as an explosion) must therefore create some disorder, but not all of that energy goes to waste. Take a nuclear reactor, for example- we can harness some of the energy released in a nuclear chain reaction for our benefit. In the case of the big bang, the universe was cooled by its expansion and gravity slowly acted to bring particles into stars, planets, galaxies, etc.

laderer5 said:
We evolved from tiny organisms VERY LONG AGO, like billions of years ago. when the earth was created, during the big bang.

So if I were to make a giant explosion, it would create little unevolved humans?

again soory about the length

At least that's how I was taught it when I was in school, but I haven't done cosmology or physics in over five years. I was more of a biology girl.[/QUOTE]

School Books Have blatant lies...Hitler was credited in saying
"Let me control the Text book (School books) & I Will control the world"

Not that I a conspericy theoryist, But There are Blatant lies in the Text books...Claiming Dinosaurs romed the earth before man...and the earth is billions & billions of years olds when we have arcealogical (Bones in the same sediment) & Hiroglifical evidence (Art work) to put mankind living and walking *Footprints side by side" with the some of the Dinasaurs...

The Velocity of the Spin of the earth and movement away from the sun, when when used with Quantam Math And Phyisics (Fact) theres no way the earth could have sustained any form of life this side of 10 millon years ago Not Billions...we would be spinning to fast/or in the Sun less the 10 millon years ago...

People forget the Dinosaurs were mention in the Bible...
It didnt take billoins & Billions of year for life to Evolve...
Mankids history to its earlyest find in arcealogical evidence puts mankind roughy 6000 yeary ago...is it just a couinsidince that..."a day is as a thosand years, and a thosund years is a a day"
Man kind has been here 6000 yrs = six day of creation & on the seveth day God rested...the so called Millenium according to some is suppose to last 1000
years 6000 + 1000 = 7000 yrs aka 7 days of creation.

Is it a couinsidence that the Tabernale of Moses Measured 1500 Sq cubits of the dementions of the Outer court wall and it was 1500yrs between the law given to Moses and to the arival of Jesus...And anothrer couinsidence the Holy place measured 2000 sqr cubits and its almoxt been 2000 yrs from Jeuses departure from earth, and the kicker is the Holy Of Holys measerud 1000 Square cubits corisponding with the so called Millenium acoording to some is suppose to last 1000 years

and the best kicker of all and no church or sunday school would teach this is:
The Gate to Moses Tabernacle was the only Way into the tabernacle, it constatuted of four colors of fabric Purple (Royalty), Red (Sacrifice/Service), White (pure/holy) & Blue (Divine from Heaven), since it was the only Way in, it was commenly referd to as "The Way "...
Now before I go further I have to point out the 4 colors that too couinsidently coresopd to the 4 gosple accounts of Mathew who wrote to the Jews afirimg Jesus heritige linking his Royal Blod line from David (Hence purple), then Mark, a roman commenting of the serventude & sacrafice of Jesus (Hence red) & Luke a doctor seeing his Humanity and sinless nature (Hence white) & John His audience were christians, & his afermation of Heavnlty deity (Hence Blue)
The Door to the Tabernacle of Moses Aslo consisted of these 4 colors
And only the Priests could enter this door for only they were intrusted with the Truth...so this Door was commenly referd to as "The truth"...
The Vail to the Holy of Holys Aslo consisted of these 4 colors and behind the Vail was the presence of the Living Life giving God the Father...so this vail was commenly referd to as "The Life".

aso when Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth & the Life, no man cometh to the father exepct through me" he was not kidding.

God told Moses to build the tabernacle "So that I (God) may dwell umungst my poeple"
Jesus was the Tabernacle = his birth name was "God with us"

all couincidents...think about it.

mn777saint said:

Not that I a conspericy theoryist, But There are Blatant lies in the Text books...Claiming Dinosaurs romed the earth before man...and the earth is billions & billions of years olds when we have arcealogical (Bones in the same sediment) & Hiroglifical evidence (Art work) to put mankind living and walking *Footprints side by side" with the some of the Dinasaurs...

The Velocity of the Spin of the earth and movement away from the sun, when when used with Quantam Math And Phyisics (Fact) theres no way the earth could have sustained any form of life this side of 10 millon years ago Not Billions...we would be spinning to fast/or in the Sun less the 10 millon years ago...

Mankids history to its earlyest find in arcealogical evidence puts mankind roughy 6000 yeary ago...is it just a couinsidince that..."a day is as a thosand years, and a thosund years is a a day"
Man kind has been here 6000 yrs = six day of creation & on the seveth day God rested...the so called Millenium according to some is suppose to last 1000

Is it a couinsidence that the Tabernale of Moses Measured 1500 Sq cubits of the dementions of the Outer court wall and it was 1500yrs between the law given to Moses and to the arival of Jesus...And anothrer couinsidence the Holy place measured 2000 sqr cubits and its almoxt been 2000 yrs from Jeuses departure from earth, and the kicker is the Holy Of Holys measerud 1000 Square cubits corisponding with the so called Millenium acoording to some is suppose to last 1000 years

The Gate to Moses Tabernacle was the only Way into the tabernacle, it constatuted of four colors of fabric Purple (Royalty), Red (Sacrifice/Service), White (pure/holy) & Blue (Divine from Heaven), since it was the only Way in, it was commenly referd to as "The Way "...
Now before I go further I have to point out the 4 colors that too couinsidently coresopd to the 4 gosple accounts of Mathew who wrote to the Jews afirimg Jesus heritige linking his Royal Blod line from David (Hence purple), then Mark, a roman commenting of the serventude & sacrafice of Jesus (Hence red) & Luke a doctor seeing his Humanity and sinless nature (Hence white) & John His audience were christians, & his afermation of Heavnlty deity (Hence Blue)
And only the Priests could enter this door for only they were intrusted with the Truth...so this Door was commenly referd to as "The truth"...
The Vail to the Holy of Holys Aslo consisted of these 4 colors and behind the Vail was the presence of the Living Life giving God the Father...so this vail was commenly referd to as "The Life".

aso when Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth & the Life, no man cometh to the father exepct through me" he was not kidding.

God told Moses to build the tabernacle "So that I (God) may dwell umungst my poeple"

You say Earth couldn't have supported life a million years ago because of "quantum math and physics"? Quantum mechanics applies to very small objects like particles, not very big ones like the Earth.

And the earliest human fossils are dated to over a million years, not 6000 (don't bother mentioning how carbon dating is unreliable for fossils of that age, because that's not how they date things that old).

mn777saint said:
Real Faith is based on Fact not feelling

I'm not religious, but I believe that faith is believing in something which you cannot see or prove. If it were proven then it would be known as "knowledge". Don't get the two confused now.

mn777saint said:
At least that's how I was taught it when I was in school, but I haven't done cosmology or physics in over five years. I was more of a biology girl.

I've thought about it.. .. .. and I can't get past the fact that your spelling is very very poor. As are some of your arguments.

"School Books Have blatant lies" - when I was at school the bible was one of the books used to teach us. Does that mean it contains blatant lies?

Your 'couinsidence' of time and area using the number 1500. Where do you get the information from? The Bible, a book that you claim has 'blatant lies' contained in it. Also I find it ridiculous that you can claim a link between one unit of measurement from a long disused system and compare it to a unit of measurement from another system. Measure the distances in either feet and inches or metres and see if there are any startling coincidences then (there aren't btw, it only works if you mix and match to try to make them happen).

You say that "man kind has been on the earth for 6000 years = the six day of creation", but the Bible says in Genesis 1 27:31 that god created man on the sixth day. By your reckoning then Mankind has only been on the Earth for 1000 - 2000 years.. .. .. .. surely that is incorrect, given that Christians believe that Jesus was born 2000 or so years ago, or , as I said above, is the bible full of 'blatant lies'?

Dinosaurs in the bible? Where exactly? Please provide a reference to this quoting book, chapter and verse so that we can all be enlightened.

The 4 Gospels, the ones picked to be called the 'New Testament' in 400 AD, are generally agreed to be not written by single writers by the majority of Christian scholars. Your colour coding falls somewhat short of accepted belief in this regard.

Don't worry, that is not ignorance, just personal choice. People either choose to believe in God or simply refuse to do so. My parents are both religious, but I am still unsure because I chose to believe mostly in science instead.

mn777saint said:

I didn't get taught out of text books because I was in the top group for science in my school, the text books weren't good enough to get A* grades from. Also, all books potentially have lies due to the fact that they are all pretty much written from a subjective viewpoint. Right now I'll acknowledge the own subjectivity of my posting; I feel that your understanding of cosmology is pretty crap as well.

Never won a spelling bee

Yes My spelling is Horrible, And Im too lazy to spell check, Einstine was bad at grammer as well...But even he said...
"Great spirits, will always find violent oppisition, with mediocricy"

When I talk about "Text Books" it does not refer to the Bible...So no I do not consider the Bible to have Lies in it...Nor does it contradict itself (Like some believe)...And Not all schools use the Bible as a History Text book. (They should)

Now your going to say..."but the Bible is Unreliable...with all the differentt Translations, & revisions"- err...
Wrong...Ever read Homers "Iliad" or "The Gallic Wars" by Julius Caesar or any thing by Sophocles...or Aristotle...or Plato...these so called History events are base there Accuracy on Avalible Manuscripts (copies) to compare the Validity (Truthfullness) of such Writings...
We have 643 (copies) Manuscripts of Homers "Iliad", only 193 (copies) Manuscripts by Sophocles, only 49 (copies) Manuscripts by Aristotle, there are only 10 (copies) Manuscripts of "The Gallic Wars" by Julius Caesar, only 7 for any (copies) Manuscripts of Plato...
We are satisfied with theses handfull of the principal Greek & Roman writers...we even Teach these as Factaual History in Most Universaties...

So What about The New Testament writings...there are more than 5,644 Known (copies) Manuscripts in the original Greek...in additon to 18,000 in
Latin, Syriac, Ethiopic, Amerian, and other language versions, put togeter that makes 24,000 handwritten (copies) Manuscripts of the New Testament that has survived...not to mention how methodical the Hebrews were in Keeping thier "Thora" intact (The first 5 books of the Old Testament)

The Smithonian Insatitute has made this statment. "The Bible in its Original Writtings, is the Most Historical Book ever Written"

I learned Greek & Hebrew to read it for myself (Like I said, I did my homework)...so I could compare the different transations...Found out theres Not much of a difference really, Nothing Major anyways...

Dinosausrs in the Bible...Yes Read Job
...even Dragons & Unicorns are mentiond...

And I was only giving the Basic understading of Thermodynaics & Quantum Physics...I know all about Entropy...

I was only comparing the "Creation" week to "Milleniom-ism" - accoding to the Bible Man was made on the 6th Day of creation & on the seventh day God Resteted...according to "milleniom-ism" (and the oldest Known Fossil Record of "True Human" remains, no matter what method you use to Date it) does not date back more that 6000 years aka 4000 B.C now add 2000 A.D. yrs to that = 6000 years. The Milleniom is supposed to last 1000 years..."Christ Rules for a thousand years"...giving Man & God a rest. The last 1000 years of Mankind is only a comparison to the last Day of Creation aka the "seventh" day of rest.

And to Illustrate how "Real" Faith is Based on Fact not felling...
I ask you this... what is Real Faith?...most respond with "Faith is Believing what you cannot know"...
But "Faith", (accoding to Greek) is a Noun, and "Belive" is a Verb of the same Greek word. They are interchangable and a synonym that can also be used is the wrod "Trust"
Now I ask you...
"Do you trust...so-and-so?" naming some one you do not know...
You most likey would respond like... "How can I Trust him, I don't even know him!" (sound about right)
But might I remind you, that you most likely agreead with the first answer. like "Faith (Trust) is believing what you cannot know" Now you say you cannot Trust (Have Faith) in some one you do not know.
Which is correct then?
Faith is not the same as sincerity...nor does sinceity make Faith genuine...
Supposed you asked if a certain chair could hold me, If the (Object Noun) chair is Good and not faulty in any way, I would say " Yes I believe (greek verb) that it would, I have Faith (Greek noun) in the chair (The object of my faith), I trust that the chair could hold me.
And if the chair was Good, my Faith in the chair is Good.
However if the chair was faulty or bad, no matter how sincere I may be, I would be destined to a fall & my Faith is misplaced.

So Belivef comes from Knowledge & Real Faith is putting your trust in a Noun (Peron, place or thing)

Back