am i the only one who has the fake diamond version 4 gameboy?

ChrisWii123

Wii owner
Mar 26, 2007
Palmdale, lake la
Wii Online Code
3109-4131-2560-7263
its obviously fake, i got it from my freind, which i traded my yellow version 4 it.its weird, they cus, you can't catch them, but have to get there cellphone numbers, and your able to buy them guns, its weird, but unusually fun, i actually play it now and then, but not as much.anyone else have it, or the fake jade version for gameboy?

:lol: "When you walk in the grass (or anywhere else), you may encounter a wild creature. Battle it, and win, and you 'get your opponent's phone number', which (I think), means that you can call it when you want it to battle for you. No Pokeballs, no choosing whether you want the thing or not, it becomes yours. Oh, and these 'electric monsters' will randomly call you up and prattle about stupid stuff. One asked if I'd eaten curry."

from http://www.trsrockin.com/fakegames.html#dia

Yeah, you also mow down grass while running collecting hearts and money. The Pokemons backpic is the same as the front pic as well.

I played through the whole game believe it or not and the game is somewhat good for one that was made with rpgmaker.

If your going to play this game there are some things you should know...

1. Game saves get corrupted easily use save states.
2. This gae is badly translated so most of the dialouge doesn't makes sense.
3. Dont play if you dont have a sense of humor

wow i had that for a gameboy emulator a LONG time ago (56k time!). i KNEW i heard pokemon diamond before when i heard about it for the DS. it really was the worst game ive played

Back