Animal Crossing Wii

They just need to expand the area you live in. Maybe make it a full fledged town this time instead of a large field of trees where people just sparsely throw their houses. Make it a real town with LOTS more room (because the claustrophobic setting gets old real fast) and most importantly have more events and much more activity going on with the people in town.

Have online play and the coolest would be if you could just log on and go to ANYONES town regardless if you shared friend codes or not. But you couldn't edit their town (cut trees, pick fruit, what not) until you exchanged codes that way you get to explore and have fun, and they can do the same without having to worry about towns and creations getting destroyed. And if they have something you would like, then you could message them a request for friend codes.

It'd also be really cool if there was online multiplayer, where you could invite friends over to your house in the game and stuff and play minigames. Possibly minigames that you've earned by participating in events like fish catching contest or something.

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
Tom Nook was telling you to pick up items from your neighbour for the fleamarket..so one of the new things is a fleamarket. The game apparently sends you things like that every few days or so.
So it actually sends it to your Wii inbox? That's freakin awesome.

I think it'd be cool to have other things to do besides fishing, digging, and bug catching. Maybe gladiator battles.....

i've never played the ds online for animal crossing because i dont have a ds, how is it on there?

maybe open a shop of your own... or a garden store, where you could grow your own plants and sell them to customers. but i dont think the friend code is good at all, but thats cos im an unsociable git, and dont have any. my wife thinks that playing animal crossing with zelda graphics would be awesome.

In the new Animal Crossing, I want the online to be incredible. Like having your friends be able to live in the same town as you and play as you are playing. Doing tasks with your friends, going shopping, fishing, and stuff like that.

I also think it would be really really awesome if they had the weather from your forecast channel be the weather in the game. Like whats going on at your house is going on in the game.

I think the use of Mii's would be cool too.

scubasteve said:
i've never played the ds online for animal crossing because i dont have a ds, how is it on there?
Ugh, it's a port. I have it, it's definitely not worth the buy if you've already played the gc version....it has a couple new items, here's two examples:

Never played the gc version: "Omg tis is teh best game evaaa. its so creativ an its fun and addicting and the online play is cool u should buy it"

Played the gc version: "It's.....it's a port.....it's a damn port."

So ya, that's pretty much how it is. If you've played the gc version, you've been there done that, if you haven't, you definitely need to experience what AC is like. :thumbsup:

yea I've played gc version, like a year ago, but its online so wouldnt that be more fun or no? any others have an opinion on the online as compared to non-online for gc?

scubasteve said:
yea I've played gc version, like a year ago, but its online so wouldnt that be more fun or no? any others have an opinion on the online as compared to non-online for gc?
Online is cool, but is that why you pay $30? Again, my opinion, but I don't think it's worth it.

Thanks for Posting!

Last edited:
Well I think those are all good things that can happen in animal crossing wii. The thing I really hope that will happen is that if it is Wi-Fi, people WONT lag on the game.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

*Tons and Tons of stuff to buy
*Maybe interaction with other people (Mii's, if you play as them ) or whoever you play as

I want tons of new fish, bugs, & furniture. I also would like to be able to play my VC Games in Animal Crossing Wii like you could in the Gamecube version. How awsome would it be to be able to play Starfox 64 or SSB with people across Wifi.

animal crossing for wii needs to be able to allow people to travel to friends towns despite if they're playing. dont really know how it'll work, but being that the wiiconnect24 is always post to be on, it just seems a neccessity. or at the very least a way to send letters to their mail box.

lloyd_yayo said:
animal crossing for wii needs to be able to allow people to travel to friends towns despite if they're playing. dont really know how it'll work, but being that the wiiconnect24 is always post to be on, it just seems a neccessity. or at the very least a way to send letters to their mail box.
Bad Idea. Hackers or untrustworthy people could come & destroy your town....

Back