Anti granade launcher

Matty7787

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
Fredonia, NY
how much skill (or lack there of) does it take to run around in the archives and pull the trigger and kill everyone within 15 feet. i wish you could play conflict without them. If you're over level 20 you have no excuse for using such a cheap kill. work on your accuracy. mine's 17.5 and growing using a stauger. I HUNT GRANADE LAUNCHERS AND SNIPERS

I'll change my load out mid game to a grenade launcher if I'm getting dominated by a higher skill level player. It's kinda weak and I haven't done it in a while, but I have.

It's usually a last ditch effort to get even before the match ends.

thats when i usually switch to mine to and kill the person with the launcher to shoiw them how it feels.

It is annoying, yes, but players eventually give it up when they realize they get very little experience without getting killing sprees (3, 5, and 10 consec).

I take pride in shooting these type of players directly in the face.:yesnod:

Only time its extremely annyoing is while playing archives and 2-3 people on the team are all doing it. It seem to lag/glitch the game for me A LOT! Like almost unplayable.

Worse when I get spawned killed.

usually only noobs use it so half the time they get me, they're too close to me and they kill themselves too. in the archives and facility at least. either way its a pain in the ass dealing with them.

The same way you change from automatic to 3 shot bursts, on the Wii classic controller you press up twice.

i think on the GC controller you still press ↑on the control pad to toggle your rounds. you'll know when u get the grenade lancher.

Ill ttry that today I was wondering how people throw grenades up the catwalk on the outpost and when I throw mine they end up back where I was.

Tubing is whatever. Tubers only get 2 grenades per life and never win a match so let 'em tube if they want. They are only hurting themselves as far as advancing and xp. I only tube when using Ourumov's AK-47.

Tubing is whatever. Tubers only get 2 grenades per life and never win a match so let 'em tube if they want. They are only hurting themselves as far as advancing and xp. I only tube when using Ourumov's AK-47.

Those two grenades can kill my streaks though!

Back