Any chance for a Star Wars Lightsaber game?

aws_trukeffect

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Just wondering if theres any Star Wars game in production for the Wii, i think it would be rather sweet for a light saber game w/ the remote.

If there's one universal constant in this god-forsaken world it's George Lucas' insatiable lust for more money.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind there will be a Star Wars game for the Wii at some point.

star wars game for the wii

i was reading this thread and decided to mess around with paint shop pro and a red steel screen shot and came up with this

red-steel-20061016112154905.jpg

please mr lucas rubber stamp this one, you have made worst games before
thanks to games spy for the screen shot

Free Radical, the guys behind TimeSplitters and before that GoldenEye are currently working with lucas to produce some next gen titles. Expect something epic to come out of England in the next year or so.

They definitely should, it would be fun using a Lightsaber as the Wii Remote, maybe even customize your own.

The hope for a game like that is why I am searcing for a Wii! Hope to get one soon...then the real wait for a star wars game will start for me :)

Not really a Star Wars fan. I wonder how you'd use "the force" with the wiimote/nunchuk XD

Using force powers would be quite easy I imagine. For example force choke, simply point the crosshair at a target hold the trigger and lift him off the ground and choke hehe. Or use the force and the wii remote to pick people up and throw em into walls :idea:

Back