Any chance for a Star Wars Lightsaber game?

The-Monk said:
Using force powers would be quite easy I imagine. For example force choke, simply point the crosshair at a target hold the trigger and lift him off the ground and choke hehe. Or use the force and the wii remote to pick people up and throw em into walls :idea:

Right now I'm imagining a rag doll enemy being slung back and forth with the Wiimote and Nunchuk by the force. XD

i have posted about this on sooo many forums,,, i think EVERYONE wants a game like this.... it would defonately be a top game (if done properly, and bug free. lol)

There was a small article about it in Nintendo Power, and I think it said it was in the planning stages... let me go check.

I do believe Lucasfilm announced they are making games on the wii but i am not 100% sure.

for the force it would be nunchuk to pick up and throw ememys if i was anygood at flash/java i would try to make a mini-game to demostrate it :(

I was finking this the same day i got it !!! he he he
it would be like the video star wars kid LOL:idea:

It would be nice if you could play through the movies using the wii-mote as a lightsaber. As well as the option to use a double ended one like Darth Maul and two Sabers like Anakin.
I could get hours of fun from chopping up droids and clashing against Vader on the Death star. This is one of the best ideas ever.

Back