Any else annoy there parents about the wii?

I wanted a 360 last year and my parents had no clue what to do, this year I went through every step explaining what to do, and alas we still missed preorders because we were out of town. But now I am waiting at a 24/7 Walmart for the midnight launch. I still don't get it till Christmas though. But, I told my mom that I have to get to Walmart on Saturday early so I think I've annoyed them enough, but I will annoy them even more once it's 2 days away. And I would like a job so I can pay for these things myslef, but I can't drive

I still have no idea what to do. if walmart is getting more shipments, monday, tuesday and Wednesday then i will just maybe go to school late and pick one up. But wouldnt it still be crazy lines?

i told my parents about it, but i have a job so i have to buy it myself lawl, but my dads gonna drive there with me and buy it early, cept he's no gamer, but if the wii is a success, he may be converted into one, wakakakakakakakaka :devil:

ha, my mother promised me to take me on the 18 to walmart around 5:00 something to wait for the midnight launch. she told me she wants it as bad as me, so she'll let me campout for the wii. cant wait!!!

my parents arent buying me one i have a job, but they r gonna get me some games and mayb a wiimote for christmas

I annoy my parents...but I annoy my friends the most about the wii. Some of them are gettin wiis but they never talk about it so i have to bring it up :D They call mii wiiboy lol :crazy:

I felt it was my duty to get a warning about buying any kind of game console on Ebay. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER buy anything that says 'Console Name Here and then it says NEW BOX'. What happens is they trick the consumer into thinking that the person forgot to put in, in between the new and box. This results in the consumer being sent a BOX, just a BOX. This happened to a friend of mine and because it was worded that way on Ebay, there was nothing that could be done because it was flat out right there saying it was for a box.

Wiily Good said:
Lucky you. I get 6 A+ on my report card (out of 8 subjects) and I still don't get a Wii.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
that depends what grade your in -_-... If you are in junior high/ elementary of course they won't give a shiaz. But high school gets tougher so maybe thats why?

How much do u think i would get if i sell my used gamecube with 5 games? Then if i dont get a wii on launch, i can put that towards getting one on ebay if i have too.

Back