Any experience with Linksys WAP54G? (wireless access point)

pluto2

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Has anyone here any experience with the Linksys WAP54G to connect Wii to the Internet?

Kristian

pluto2 said:
Has anyone here any experience with the Linksys WAP54G to connect Wii to the Internet?

Kristian

What seems to be the problem wireless is pretty self explanitory. But I can help you out if need be.

Match

I don't have a problem, I'm trying to figure out what wireless access point to BUY :p therefore I wnat to know if it works well with the Wiiiiiiii

Any wireless router will work really it's just a wireless adapter inside the Wii just like in a computer. I personally use a Netgear and it worked perfect.

ivandb: I am aware of the hercules Wi-Fi stick, and I've considered it, but it seems a wireless access point is a more solid investment for me as it takes the work of wi-fi away from the server which is pretty stressed already as it is.

well I've heard some people are having problems with certain routers or wap's, that's why I ask!

there is no list of working brands, just a list of 4 that won't work

gave up routers

had nothing then trouble with any router i could buy at mediamarkt from belkin to us robotics to linksys they all errord away on the wii the hercules usb solved all problems and since my computers always on i doesnt make a diference and the stick costs only 25usd

true statement ivandd, I'm glad it works fine for you, but I'm not sure it's the best solution for me as my server is pretty stressed already.

Back