Any musicians here?

el-zilcho

...:..:..:..:..:..
Sep 25, 2007
the cellar
Wii Online Code
2889-0567-4141-1338
I dont know if this thread exists , but if it does I havent seen it and it probably died way back and since there are a plethora of new users I thought I would start a fresh one .

So really all I wanna know is do you play any instruments and if so , what ?

Myself , I play guitar , mainly a fingerstylist .
Influenced hugely by Nick Drake , Paul Simon , Led Zep , Pink floyd among many others .
Also very much into spanish and classical
just getting into teaching myself some jose gonzales at the mo .

So are there any other twangers here?

Shame you quit .
Sometimes I wish id started to play piano instead of guitar , seems easier so Id probably be a better pianist than a guitarist by now.

lazy is a privelige not a problem

maybe u should start up again

I've been playing the drums for 3 years. I can pretty much play any rock song invented, so I'm moving on to Jazz Rock. Tis' going to be tough. ^.~

yeah my nephew is a mean drummer

I think you have to push yourself with an instrument if you're serious about it or you just kinda stagnate

so do u play in a band SSBB??

i play guitar >_>
Influenced hugely by Steve Vai, Neil Zaza, JerryC, jigukotto, Paul Gilbert, Jimi Hendrix.. mainly neo-classical stuff or just plain rock

how long u been playin jerryc ?
by the sound of it I bet u only own electric guitars (I always sell mine within a few months)

I have an Ibanez (performance) acoustic myself and a couple of cheap spanish nylon strung guitars .
ha ha I just watched ur vid on your profile , pretty neat dude , I take it u r playin over a backing track out of a mag ?
Im more of loose feely player myself , sometimes theres no better note than a bum one lol

Ive been playin for about 12 years ish

So you gotta be in a band or 3

I play the piano and guitar my influences are diverse i.e Stevie Wonder , George Benson , Jimi Hendrix , Phil Collins , Bob Marley just to name a few. I just recently bought a new yamaha motif , and its the real deal.

I play guitar, but i haven't had much time to practice that much. I'm only interested in electric guitars, instead of acoustics (I like their sound, but i'm not really a fan of the way they look and feel).

Back