any1 seen this

I do not believe that all these things happen, people can easily smash stuff and then blame nintendo, disencourage them and get people not to buy it. Lmao a wiimote through the side bit of the T.V just makes me laugh, as if you would do that and take a picture. It happens in few cases people over exaggerate and try to do it...Nintendo are re-inforcing the strap! but until then be careful ffs, you hear about it, you know its bad, you dont do it :D...quite simple!

lol, what a load of shite, must be drunk people in most cases, people who broke their own things previously and want replacements being the other set of cases.

this was my comment

they were talking about this on the today show, they said the one were the guy had thrown it into the side of his t.v was fake. breaking glass is possible though.

hmmm, i never had a problem with the wiimote but the pic with the wiimote stuck in the tv..
i think it looks better if they were playing tennis or pitching in baseball.... but in bowling?!?! i dont know u guys but, that pic dont fool anyone :nono:

I think it's funny :yesnod: But yeah if it happened to me I wouldn't be laughing so...I dunno where I'm going with this...

ecko MAN said:
OOOAAAHHHHHHHH COMON !! How can a wiimote smash threw the side of thatguys t.v. ????????????

have u seen the original rudolph movie? how ernie didn't want to make toys? he wanted to be a dentist, well...this wiimote wanted to be an axe

I think the TV had a hole, and they put a wiimote in it, I doubt it could break through the shell of the TV.

ok the side of the tv one gotta be fake unless its like a cardboard box tv lmao.
But its true that its been slipping out. theres a video on youtube where the remote flies out of the guys hand and he freaks out. it could be acted out but i doubt it.

side note: i can't wait for metroid prime to come out. Geez, imma be blastin like a mofo, wildfire baby. bang bang. ok to excited *wiimote flies at wall* damn it.

Back