Is the wii dangerous?

Most of the injuries are not related to the strap.

Imagine playing a game like golf or bowling and smacking your hand on the coffee table mid swing like I've done.

ciper said:
Most of the injuries are not related to the strap.

Imagine playing a game like golf or bowling and smacking your hand on the coffee table mid swing like I've done.

OR imagine the fact the instuction manual AND some games like Wii Sports advise you every now and then to make sure you don't have any objects in the way and can swing around without hitting anything,,,, So you shouldnt be hitting anything if you can follow instructions (Ps... i smacked my desk lamp on a backswing in baseball i thing... that bloody hurt but thats my fault :) )

Blue said:
I have owned the Wii since launch. I have never accidentally dropped or let go of the wiimote once. I am not sure what people are thinking when playing so hard. No game requires that much movement that would have a result in damage that severe.
I agree. I have seen some people flail their arms about like there is no tomorrow. Those movements are unnecessary. Simple wrist movements, which was stated by Nintendo, are more than enough to enjoy the games on the Wii console.

Back