anyone able to watch a whole movie/episode on the wii

Robertking1123

Guitar Hero 2 Lover
Feb 15, 2007
irving, texas
Wii Online Code
1240-9149-8383-7207
i am using my orb to watch movies and another speecial site some of you know about. and every time it pops up with the network isnt availble is any one else having this problem? its like in the middle of looking the wii loses the signal then i have to reload the page but doing that means i have to watch some of it over again.

not sure what that could be :/ I have an issue where my upstream on my cable isnt fast enough (only 128) which makes it unviewable on the Wii, don't know whether that could be related?

I cant help you about orb but there is a cool site called www.alluc.org that lets you watch popular TV shows such as 'Lost' , the movie links will not work as you need flash 8 or higher to view them (wii has flash 7).

E7ernal said:
ffs! Will we ever get an update?

To flash? i dont think so, unless adobe gives the rights for developers to use flash 8 or higher, which probably wont happen.

JackFr0st said:
How do you get on a web brouser on the wii

connect 2 the net, then download it for free in the wii shop channel

lee.jarratt said:
I cant help you about orb but there is a cool site called www.alluc.org that lets you watch popular TV shows such as 'Lost' , the movie links will not work as you need flash 8 or higher to view them (wii has flash 7).

i dont use that site i use one that lets you watch movies that do work on the wii. its just sometimes it loads but its really slow compared to my pc loading. then in the middle of load while watching that no network **** pops up. so it wont load anymore unless i reload the page which means look at it from the begining again.:mad2: :mad2:

Robertking1123 said:
i dont use that site i use one that lets you watch movies that do work on the wii. its just sometimes it loads but its really slow compared to my pc loading. then in the middle of load while watching that no network **** pops up. so it wont load anymore unless i reload the page which means look at it from the begining again.:mad2: :mad2:

Hmm, Sorry i can't help you pal, i dont know what site your reffering to.
Lee J

Maybe it is your internet connection? Test the signal strength. And have you downloaded the full internet channel?

lee.jarratt said:
Maybe it is your internet connection? Test the signal strength. And have you downloaded the full internet channel?

i has to be the signal i can load movies just fine on the pc. but on the wii it load slow. how do you check the signal strength? your talking about the wireless signal right?

yeh i am, go to wii system settings, internet, wireless connection, search for access points/test wireless connection.

Back