Anyone else have a pet that HATES Wii?

LordVance

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2006
My dog (3 year old Brittany Spaniel) doesn't seem to be the largest fan of my Wii. Particularly the controllers, when they make sounds, makes him go crazy. He loves the toys that squeak when he bites them so I'm afraid he just "wants to play with it" really bad, and will eventually find a way to get his teeth onto one :-(

My dad clocked him good upside the head playing tennis earlier too (dad also managed to smack the rocking chair, and the coffee table hard enough where his hand got cut - he likes to reach out really far to get the ball :-D)

My dog would not stop barking at the controllers as I waved them around. It was really getting annoying after a half hour or so. Now I love my puppy but I had to throw em outside! :)

I've got a Boston Terrier that likes to sit in my lap when I play video games. Since getting the Wii she's decided it is better to sit next to me, otherwise she might get hit with the controller.

Ha ha! that's funny : my Brittany Spaniel didn't like the wii either!

heh. that was off topic. ok. ill add you when i get on my Wii again (in just a few minutes that is lol)

The day I got mine, I brought it to my girlfriends house right away. She has an 90 lb. Pitbull. He got very excited, and thought we were playing trying with him. He was really cute. When we would make a throwing motion on Wii Sports he would look at the tv top see what we threw. He started to get very confused. But he did make it tough when he was jumping all over us when we were trying to play.

i sat down my controller while making lunch, and my cat ate through my nunchuck wire.....

oh, was i pissed.

had to use my backup and order another from gamestop.com

My Pomeranian (doesnt look like it though, he's huuuge for his breed), Miles, love my wii, when playing zelda, Whenever Midna laughs through the wiimote, he just gets up and gets excited!!!

wii love wii

JHoersten2 said:
i sat down my controller while making lunch, and my cat ate through my nunchuck wire.....

oh, was i pissed.

had to use my backup and order another from gamestop.com
you can fix that. just strip the wires on both sides and twist the wire's together that match (i dont know what colors they use but twist red to red and blue to blue) and wrap each individual wire with electric tape and then wrap the whole area with electic tape. that should fix it. may not look the best but it will work!

Back