Anyone else NOT get Wii Play because you didnt know?

The game will be sold with a Wii Remote (without the nunchuk attachment) in Japan, Australia, Europe and North America.

I've pre-ordered a nun-chuck to go with it because of that phrase

ABC said:
I think this guy just wanted to show off that he got the Wii, with three controllers, and 3 games... watch out, big shot rollin' through.

Gtfo, stupid troll.

troll.jpg

I think this guy just wanted to show off that he got the Wii, with three controllers, and 3 games... watch out, big shot rollin' through.
Gtfo, stupid troll.

Oddly enough I don't think ABC's a real troll around here. Most of his posts are actually good, opinionated yet biased posts. Most of the time he plays devils advocate when people get too fan-boy in the Wii side (yes, I think the Wii is the best of the new 3, but that said the Xbox 360 is an amazing console, and the PS3 is well....the Xbox is nice :-D). Its nice to have someone around to keep things in the facts and away from "XBOX IS FOR SISSYSZOMFG!!!!"

At the same time though, he does seem quite quick to make negative conclusions about people based on a short post. I would have elaborated more in my O.P., but I was in a hurry out the door to take my little sister for her drivers test. For those interested, she passed, 3rd time was the charm I guess...

<---- rolls eyes at sister

Alot of 3's being thrown around my house the past few days :-D

LordVance said:
Oddly enough I don't think ABC's a real troll around here. Most of his posts are actually good, opinionated yet biased posts. Most of the time he plays devils advocate when people get too fan-boy in the Wii side (yes, I think the Wii is the best of the new 3, but that said the Xbox 360 is an amazing console, and the PS3 is well....the Xbox is nice :-D). Its nice to have someone around to keep things in the facts and away from "XBOX IS FOR SISSYSZOMFG!!!!"

At the same time though, he does seem quite quick to make negative conclusions about people based on a short post. I would have elaborated more in my O.P., but I was in a hurry out the door to take my little sister for her drivers test. For those interested, she passed, 3rd time was the charm I guess...

And how come every thread I read I see at LEAST two posts made by him? Can you say get a life?? Go play your ps3 or something god damn.

LordVance said:
Ahh...no it was a serious question. I'm sure many people got far more in the way of "extras" than I did, I mostly wanted to point out that I had already purchased 3 controllers. I honestly did not know it wasn't out yet, and am now a bit annoyed I already have my 4 controllers, I don't want to have to buy a fifth controller just to get Wii-Play.

Thanks to the others who actually posted helpful information though. Like Ocdan I looked it up and can't really find anything at all on Wii Play; I did find a few "user reviews" saying things like "Oh man, I'm loving the ping pong!", so I thought it was out.

Sorry to bother you with my naivety...

EDIT
---------------
Yea, I just looked through the "How much did you spend..." thread, I'm definitely not a "big shot" with my 500 dollar purchase.

For those that dont know and havn't purchased games yet but intend to very shortly, Toys R Us is having a special (ends 25th I believe) where if you buy 3 games from a list you get 30 dollars off your total. Off-hand I remember

Trauma Center
Monkey Ball
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
CoD 3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Metal Slug

We got Monkey Ball/Trauma Center/Downhill Jam...Originally we were going to get the Rayman game, but decided to save the 30 instead...I'll pick that up when I can afford a couple more nunchucks to go with it :-D (we only have 2)

Really? Is this Toys R Us deal only for the States or for all of North America?

LordVance said:

Thank you.

And ghost.down, what's your problem there big guy? Can't take a little joke? Oh wlel, your just going to have to deal with, now aren't you.

ABC said:
Thank you.

And ghost.down, what's your problem there big guy? Can't take a little joke? Oh wlel, your just going to have to deal with, now aren't you.

Is it just me, or are you avoiding the post I made about whenever I check out a thread, you've posted on it... at LEAST two times. Just sick and tired of your constant "trolling" and negative attitude here. No one wants it. :yikes:

Back