anyone get wii play??

So has anyone inthe US actaully gotten a copy yet? I just want to see if it is worth trolling around trying to get one or not.

just called gamestop right now to check up on my order.
they said they might not even get it this week and it will
have to be pushed to next week. =/

I went to the trouble of trapsing around looking for wii play. I have it pre-ordered at gamestop but wanted a copy for my younger brother/parents. Best Buy/Circuit City/Target/Walmart/Eb/GS/GameRush/FYE all without. Some said Wednesday, some said tomarrow, some some say they wont have it on shelves till NEXT Monday... BTW this is in Orlando.... Also interested to hear from anyone in the US that was able to find WiiPlay

Attn: UK..the majority of us know you beat us to it

In the UK now, does the game come with the Wiimote in shops o is it just online? Otherwise I'll go out and buy it!

Don't forget us Aussies! We've had it since release day on December 7th. If you're looking to add another remote to your collection, I'd deffinetely recommend getting the bundle. It's a great party game that has quite a bit of playability and hilarity in 2 player mode. It gets a bit a dull in 1 player, that's why it comes with a remote! If you aren't into mini games (longer than the Wario Ware ones) then don't bother, but I've had a great deal of fun with the game.

I didn't get it because I'm not a casual gamer....then again I don't think a lot of casual gamers would play this one either.

I already have 2 remotes so all i want to know is does it come without a remote also? i just wanna buy it for $10 WITHOUT the remote, anyone know?
Please message back!

I think I'll get it next weekend how many games are there?

It is NOT available without the remote, it only comes in the bundle. Unless you find it on ebay seperate.
There are 9 games on it.

Joeleh said:
In the UK now, does the game come with the Wiimote in shops o is it just online? Otherwise I'll go out and buy it!

it does in stores - they usually have display copies which don't have the wii remote shown with it.

I got my wiiplay second hand since I didn't need a wiimote.

i got it but yet to play it, also picked up rechargeable alkaline engergizer batteries and energizer battery charger 2500 rated batteries

Mine is preorders from BestBuy.com (I had gift certificates to use). In USA they release tomorrow. My Account link on the Best Buy site still says "Status: 1 item(s) preordered, release date is 02/13/07."

Back